Sponsored

Nice Hotel with Covered/Garage Parking in Lexington, KY

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Anyone have a recommendation where to grab a nice hotel in Lexington, KY with a garage or covered parking?
Sponsored

OP
OP

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
That Hilton was on my list, but it looks like their garage is a normal city parking garage vice a hotel only garage. But still plausible. I also checked out a nice hotel in The Summit at Fritz Farm. The hotel doesn't have a garage but the immediate surrounding shopping area does. It looks like a uber nice area too.

Redbaron289

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang Convertible, 2019 Mustang GT
There is a lot to do at the Fritz Farm and lots of great restaurants. Just be aware it’s bit south of downtown, depending on traffic you could be 20-30 minutes from downtown, if that’s where you need to be.

OP
OP

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
There is a lot to do at the Fritz Farm and lots of great restaurants. Just be aware it’s bit south of downtown, depending on traffic you could be 20-30 minutes from downtown, if that’s where you need to be.
I am actually just passing through. Looking for a great/cute hotel for the night with a priority on a good place to park the car.

Sponsored

lukevanc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
I know that my answer is late, but from my experience, I can say that when it comes to finding a nice hotel in Lexington, KY, with covered or garage parking, it can be a real challenge! But fear not, I've got a trick up my sleeve. Whenever I'm on the hunt for a hotel, I rely on this accommodation near me service. It's like having a travel genie in my pocket! The last time I was there, I used it, and boom! Found a fantastic hotel with covered parking that ticked all the boxes. It was such a relief knowing my car was safe and sound. Plus, the hotel itself was cozy and had all the amenities I needed for a relaxing stay.

Last edited:

Steelawin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Finding a hotel in Lexington, KY with covered or garage parking is a smart move, especially for added convenience and peace of mind. While I don't have direct recommendations, there are a few steps you can take to find the perfect spot.

First, consider using hotel booking websites that allow you to filter by amenities, including covered or garage parking. Reading reviews from fellow travelers can also provide insights into the parking situation and overall hotel experience.

Additionally, if you're ever considering a trip to Amsterdam, check out these top hotels in amsterdam. They can help you make sure you have a great time in Amsterdam.
Sponsored

Last edited: