Needing help with acm

Shadowecoboost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damian
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang ecoboost
Alright so I’ve been looking at multiple posts about changing FORScan code on the acm 727-01-02 to 00xx-xxxx-xxxx
So I did that to see if it was going to help restore more bass to my system a give a better signal to my aftermarket subwoofer. After changing it the entire system seemed to have lost mid range a bass signal to all speakers. I tried to revert back to the original code an it didn’t change anything the mid and bass is still gone a can’t seem to figure out what the issue is now. I have the shaker 9 speaker system. I have aftermarket speakers that sounded decent before the change but now it’s way worse than before. I only changed the one code, setting it back to what it was didn’t bring the signal back at all
Sponsored

wmoore26

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
WASP
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1
I can't help, but I'm interested to hear from the membership on here. I just got the OBDLINK cable the other day and was about to do the same thing.

wmoore26

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
WASP
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1
Alright so I’ve been looking at multiple posts about changing FORScan code on the acm 727-01-02 to 00xx-xxxx-xxxx
So I did that to see if it was going to help restore more bass to my system a give a better signal to my aftermarket subwoofer. After changing it the entire system seemed to have lost mid range a bass signal to all speakers. I tried to revert back to the original code an it didn’t change anything the mid and bass is still gone a can’t seem to figure out what the issue is now. I have the shaker 9 speaker system. I have aftermarket speakers that sounded decent before the change but now it’s way worse than before. I only changed the one code, setting it back to what it was didn’t bring the signal back at all
Does adjusting the factory high, mid, bass help at all?

OP
OP

Shadowecoboost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damian
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang ecoboost
Does adjusting the factory high, mid, bass help at all?
Pretty much no, I can hear a difference turning them up, but it doesn’t seem to really put the full signal back to the speakers

wmoore26

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
WASP
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1
Which integration device are you using, PAC, idata link?

Sponsored

wmoore26

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
WASP
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1
Was told to go through forscan. I'm just learning the basics of forscan. Haven't tried what you've done but I will be soon. I'll check back in when I have.

wmoore26

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
WASP
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1
Needing help. Don't know where to enter the code.
Sponsored