Need to get exhaust installed NY

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
I just bought a Borla Stinger S-Type CAT back exhaust for my 15 Mustang. Wanted to know if anyone knows a good installer near the Middletown, Newburgh NY area? Please let me know and any suggestions would be great key appreciated.
Sponsored

jymcat1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jimbo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Noone should answer this here. A shop in NY will lose their license - obviously. I'd suggest you call around, or maybe someone will PM you.

cynicalwill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
willie
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Performance Blue GT350
I just bought a Borla Stinger S-Type CAT back exhaust for my 15 Mustang. Wanted to know if anyone knows a good installer near the Middletown, Newburgh NY area? Please let me know and any suggestions would be great key appreciated.
PM

ArrestmeRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang
Noone should answer this here. A shop in NY will lose their license - obviously. I'd suggest you call around, or maybe someone will PM you.
Why? Its a cat back exhaust. There's nothing illegal about it.

I have the same exhaust and could install this in my driveway in about an hour if your willing to drive to LI.

YULQQKN4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 401A 6 speed
Vehicle Showcase
Hi,

I live in Newburgh. I use Eurotech Motorsports in Mahway Nj for allllll of my aftermarket installations. Ask for Danek and tell him Stephen at Schultz Ford told you to call.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Stam616

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
It’s a legal exhaust system. Direct bolt on. Nothing illegal about it.

OP
OP
Stam616

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Thanks all, I’ll be looking into your suggestions. It looks like the system will be here by early next week so we’ll see what I am able to do. I really appreciate the responses as they are very helpful.

cynicalwill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
willie
Vehicle(s)
Hi,

I live in Newburgh. I use Eurotech Motorsports in Mahway Nj for allllll of my aftermarket installations. Ask for Danek and tell him Stephen at Schultz Ford told you to call.
Im in Montgomery would be cool to meet up.

cynicalwill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
willie
Vehicle(s)
I will most likely be hitting up Cars and Coffee in Peekskill or Newburgh Cars and Coffee on sunday morning.
I usually go to Garden State Plaza on Sunday.. Garden State Motor Club. I will probably swing by Newburgh also.

Sponsored

Stangalang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' GT Altas Blue
Why? Its a cat back exhaust. There's nothing illegal about it.

I have the same exhaust and could install this in my driveway in about an hour if your willing to drive to LI.
NY is getting strict with our beautiful governor changing rules. They want to basically be the next california... and kill off aftermarket exhausts due to "disturbing the public" for how loud they are.
NY State Senate Bill 2023-S6718 (nysenate.gov)

I called a exhaust shop near me recently for my previous Mustang to install an exhaust, and they refused due to the fact they aren't replacing it with a factory made OE. I ended up finding some places that do it without giving a crap. I won't name them, but you have to look around.
Sponsored