Sponsored

Mustang Time Attack Build Thread

bronco100

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
Starting a build thread for my base model 2018 Ford Mustang Ecoboost which will be competing in Global Time Attack (Enthusiast class) this season.

I bought it about 6 months ago and have been taking it to every track event I can, from autocross to drifting, open lapping, time trials, etc.

img_6953.jpg

Over the winter, the car got a few visual upgrades such as a KPMF Gloss Indulgent Blue wrap, Rotiform 18x9.5 wheels, Anderson Composites GT350R carbon fiber wing, new decklid, and a 777 Performance Mach 1 bumper. The front bumper has since been destroyed in a Racing Incident 😛, but I've got a new one being paired with the 777 chassis-mounted carbon splitter (pics coming soon). I've also added a few performance parts, such as Steeda springs & camber plates, and some Mishimoto cooling pieces.

DSC06503.jpg

What's next? The short term goal is to be able to drive a particular course in as short a time as possible - while maintaining it's daily drivability, and ensuring reliability and safety.

DSC06150.jpg

I'm sure I missed a bunch of details in this post so please feel free to ask any questions.
Sponsored