Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
MUSTANG PHOTOGRAPH OF THE MONTH RESULTS

@rebelyell22 certainly came out of the blocks quickly in March with an instant winner. A fabulous, well framed photograph, and Twister Orange to boot. Well done!

img_9077-jpeg.jpg

@Gt6guy's contribution must have had most of us envious, especially if that is Fred behind the wheel (below). Who wouldn't love to have some laps in an ex-Ford Performance Racing School Shelby GT350R on a track day!

20231031_223554-jpg.jpg

We are back in the wild with Alex's nice Grabber Blue beast. Lots of dappled light and reflections highlighting the curvaceous bodywork. Thanks for posting @skinnyb

4203697-jpeg.jpg

Thank you to everyone who made a contribution to the competition, either by submitting a photograph or by voting.

The March competition is now CLOSED, so please post your next contributions in the new thread for April.
Sponsored

skinnyb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium PP1, 10 Auto Grabber Blue
MUSTANG PHOTOGRAPH OF THE MONTH RESULTS

@rebelyell22

We are back in the wild with Alex's nice Grabber Blue beast. Lots of dappled light and reflections highlighting the curvaceous bodywork. Thanks for posting @skinnyb

4203697-jpeg.jpg
Wow, I submitted that photo and totally forgot about it LOL :) I had so much fun that day driving the Tail of the Dragon. Traffic was heavy on the first pass (TN to NC) but on the way back, an unusual lull in traffic made for a very enjoyable drive as I pretty much had the road to myself and could take my time and enjoy the scenery without people crawling up my @$$ and having to use the pull offs every other curve :)