Looking for A Reputable Garage

Deenom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT 2020
Hello there fellow Pony's, I have a GT Covertible and I have finished my three 3 Free Service. I have been suttley advised that there are better Service Engineers out there than those at the Dealers. Unfortunately I do not know any one, and the guys that I did no longer carry out services. So I stay or live in the East of London, Daghanem way and wanted to know if anyone of you guys could recommed a reliable trust worthy and repurtable Garage that you would feel safe yoith your own Pony. Aslo I do not know whether anyone of you have experienced what I am. My Car Battery is not holding it's charge and I have to keep it on tricklecharge. Otherwise if not, after the car has been idle for over 6hours, it would not start. I have booked it in for a diagnostic test to rule out the battery. oholong dosoneexpect the Car Battery to last for an infrequently driven vehicle and how do I preserve the Car Battery when not being driven??
Sponsored

Sponsored

OP
OP

Deenom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT 2020
Hello there fellow Pony's, I have a GT Covertible and I have finished my three 3 Free Service. I have been suttley advised that there are better Service Engineers out there than those at the Dealers. Unfortunately I do not know any one, and the guys that I did no longer carry out services. So I stay or live in the East of London, Daghanem way and wanted to know if anyone of you guys could recommed a reliable trust worthy and repurtable Garage that you would feel safe yoith your own Pony. Aslo I do not know whether anyone of you have experienced what I am. My Car Battery is not holding it's charge and I have to keep it on tricklecharge. Otherwise if not, after the car has been idle for over 6hours, it would not start. I have booked it in for a diagnostic test to rule out the battery. oholong dosoneexpect the Car Battery to last for an infrequently driven vehicle and how do I preserve the Car Battery when not being driven??
Thank you. It seems the response has narrowed it down to one location. GT 101 It shall Be. Regards