Sponsored

Looking for 1st hand input for central AZ shops to do ceramics on multiple cars.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I might consider applying any (even pro) products myself BUT doubt I could do a great job on prep which makes or breaks the results.

So looking for shop names in Central AZ from members who have actually had ceramic done there and are still glad they did, preferably for a long time.
Sponsored

Jpump

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1(Need For Green)
I just went to Hyer Quality Detail today to have them tell me how much of a paint correction I needed. Looks like I'm looking at around $1500 for multistage paint correction and their Silver package ceramic coating. Here's what their coatings included and the prices.
7311460614352219927.jpg

Bronze: $550
Silver: $800
Silver Plus: $1050
Gold: $1450

Paint correction for a car is $250-700, and unfortunately I need the most work.

The place itself was pretty impressive. Plenty of nice cars including a Ferrari, Audis, and a Tesla or two being worked on from what I could see.

I'm taking my car there the second week of October. I'll let you know how it goes if you haven't found anything yet.

OP
OP
HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I just went to Hyer Quality Detail today to have them tell me how much of a paint correction I needed. Looks like I'm looking at around $1500 for multistage paint correction and their Silver package ceramic coating. Here's what their coatings included and the prices.
7311460614352219927.jpg

Bronze: $550
Silver: $800
Silver Plus: $1050
Gold: $1450

Paint correction for a car is $250-700, and unfortunately I need the most work.

The place itself was pretty impressive. Plenty of nice cars including a Ferrari, Audis, and a Tesla or two being worked on from what I could see.

I'm taking my car there the second week of October. I'll let you know how it goes if you haven't found anything yet.
Will be anxious to hear your results. Thanks.