Kong Performance! Outstanding work!

Tezz500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Shout out to Kong Performance for an amazing port job. Side by side pics next to its one of its largest competitors and you can see the attention to detail. I cannot wait to get this thing down to Palm Beach Dyno and rip up those rollers!

Kong on the Left.
Competition on the right.

IMG_4608.jpeg
IMG_4609.jpeg
IMG_4610.jpeg
IMG_4611.jpeg
IMG_4612.jpeg
IMG_4613.jpeg
IMG_4614.jpeg
IMG_4615.jpeg
IMG_4616.jpeg
IMG_4617.jpeg
IMG_4618.jpeg
IMG_4619.jpeg
Sponsored

Dyimon08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dyimon
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 M6
The attention to detail with Kong is above and beyond. Keep us posted with numbers!

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Shout out to Kong Performance for an amazing port job.
A night and day difference, Tim..attention to detail, I swear. Was the competition's a whole lot cheaper?
Finally, and this may be a stupid question but, I'm wondering how this mod transpired? Did you try the competition outfit's porting first and found that you weren't happy?

OP
OP
Tezz500

Tezz500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
A night and day difference, Tim..attention to detail, I swear. Was the competition's a whole lot cheaper?
Finally, and this may be a stupid question but, I'm wondering how this mod transpired? Did you try the competition outfit's porting first and found that you weren't happy?
Actually bought the spare blower in hopes of putting it on and saving some time. But when I got it, I felt like something wasn’t exactly right. And when I had mine off sitting next to it, I decided to just go ahead and send it Over to Kong… honestly, I’m glad I did.

this is where I got the blower.

IMG_4620.png

Item description:
This is a 2020 2021 2022 Shelby GT500 5.2 Supercharger OEM mustang coyote tvs 2.65L ford. This blower has been fully ported with all options, race port, runners, and throttle body porting! The bill for this porting from 1320 junkie performance is $2200 right now! It only has 4,000 miles on it and has been in the 8's in the 1/4 mile. It also has two griptech pulleys and the hub. the snout needs reinstalled and sealed and then you can bolt it all on and go. it has no intercooler in it right now. the bearings are tight and have no play. no issues great shape. it has no plastic bypass valve you can get them from ford KR3Z-6F089-B .
comes with what you see.
Check my other Items!
Iowa Residents will be charged 7% sales tax.
Shipping price listed is for the lower 48.
International shipping is not free. Contact me for a quote.
We ship to your PayPal address only, so make sure it is correct.
Message me with any questions or concerns.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
lol it’s work like this that makes Jokerz constantly post his work online to see what he does vs “other guys”. Glad you’re happy with the results and may your SC whine loud and true!
Sponsored