Keyed

PhillyMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT, 2015 Dodge Durango RT
Meaning a real man would never have done that a real man confronts his issue with the other person
First, fvck. That is awful- that your car got keyed. It was piss me off and make me spew mad stuff.

Second, insurance comprehensive and modern body shops will make that as good as new. Seriously. It's just an inconvenience., as maddening as it is. We hear you and feel your pain. It will be OK.

Third and last, What makes you think they had any issue with you specifically? The one time I had a car keyed, it was a 3-year old VW GTI I'd bought new (at the time the love of my driving life) parked in my regular parking spot at my apartment when I was 30. Figured it was a drunk asshole got it fixed and never thought about it again. Sold the car 12 years later and you could never tell it had ever had any repair.

Some people are assholes (drunks, real men or not, or whatever) and shit happens. Fix and move on.
Sponsored

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
Dude, that sucks!! I had someone (I think an ex gf) key the window on my passenger side. To the point that I took it in for a dashcam install and the guy was like "Man, there is a deep scratch in your passenger window".

Not sure how to fix it.

It's a kick in the nuts when someone hates just for the sake of hating. You aren't hurting anyone, you aren't stealing, you aren't killing. Yet someone got butthurt.

Get a dashcam. It won't solve ALL your problems but it will solve some. I have mine connected to the web. If you touch the car even a smidge it will send an alert to my phone and you can bet within 60 seconds we will see whether it was an accident or something that requires an appropriate response. Sure, the wind sometimes sets it off but if it's away from the garage I don't mind responding to false positives.

Torched10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt premium convertible. 2017 caddy xts vsport twin turbo.2011 caddy ext
Dude, that sucks!! I had someone (I think an ex gf) key the window on my passenger side. To the point that I took it in for a dashcam install and the guy was like "Man, there is a deep scratch in your passenger window".

Not sure how to fix it.

It's a kick in the nuts when someone hates just for the sake of hating. You aren't hurting anyone, you aren't stealing, you aren't killing. Yet someone got butthurt.

Get a dashcam. It won't solve ALL your problems but it will solve some. I have mine connected to the web. If you touch the car even a smidge it will send an alert to my phone and you can bet within 60 seconds we will see whether it was an accident or something that requires an appropriate response. Sure, the wind sometimes sets it off but if it's away from the garage I don't mind responding to false positives.
I've used thisvstuff.
I
https://www.amazon.com/GeeyoU-Crack...KkC4ocpkbJ_MApqfQoFvNvd2AU3cMvn0aAj3uEALw_wcB

Reactions: MCS

Gregdd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
23 green mach1 manual p0022
My head explodes when I hear someone boast vandalism is covered by compressive. Your car will never be the same. Insurance doesn't fix that.
The person who did it is glad ,to him its like climbing Mount everest. He finally did it.

Paul McWhiskey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium w/PP
Yea, there is only one problem with being at the top of the mountain. The dude that is going to take your place is coming and he is gonna knock your ass into the valley. So enjoy it while it lasts.

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
My head explodes when I hear someone boast vandalism is covered by compressive. Your car will never be the same. Insurance doesn't fix that.
The person who did it is glad ,to him its like climbing Mount everest. He finally did it.
I did that on my 2014 because I had too many all over the front. They actually did a great job, no issues. I sold the car with 130K miles at a great price.
Sponsored