How do you bypass IMRC

Marrochinofino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Anyone have an idea on how to bypass IMRC code, I have a BOSS 302 Maniflod on my 2015 GT but my check engine light comes on with every start up! I have 16 tunes on my Nguage but lund won’t delete imrc for emissions and in Texas in order to pass inspection you can’t have a check engine light illuminated. Asking for advice
Sponsored

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
You’ll have to turn them off in the tune after you lock them out. Lund just did mine for me about a month and a half ago. They didn’t write new tunes for me, they just turned them off in my existing tunes.

BlkMach10510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
Anyone have an idea on how to bypass IMRC code, I have a BOSS 302 Maniflod on my 2015 GT but my check engine light comes on with every start up! I have 16 tunes on my Nguage but lund won’t delete imrc for emissions and in Texas in order to pass inspection you can’t have a check engine light illuminated. Asking for advice
I know this does not help right now but starting 2025 a lot of counties in Texas will have not have to go to inspections, just pay the fee. The counties that have the bigger cities still have to do an inspection though.
Sponsored