Heritage Edition Vinyl Graphics

Mark23GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT 10 Speed Grabber Blue
Had an idea after watching a Hennessey youtube video of their GT500 Venom with heritage graphics, was thinking of doing a satin black hood wrap and the red front fender/door vinyl to my grabber blue GT. have any of you tried doing something similar to your Mustang? I would not do the number part or circle part of the graphics. attached is a link to the hennessey photos of it .

https://www.hennesseyperformance.co...es-hot-blooded-venom-1200-ford-mustang-gt500/
Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Like the Ken Miles Edition of the Ford GT? Yeah, I can dig it. Not exactly sure how it would look on a non-white car though…

IMG_2460.jpeg

OP
OP
Mark23GT

Mark23GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, that is it . I was thinking of leaving off the red hash marks on the roof and front bumper and leaving off the black circles with the number. Just do the satin black hood and the red side graphics on both sides. I think it would still be ok on grabber blue. or do you think add the red hash marks? i can't decide lol

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Hmmm. Red and Grabber Blue do play nice together. The red graphics in the hood and roof are small enough they’d be easy to remove if you don’t like it. I’d say if you’re going for the look, go with all the graphics (sans circles and numbers unless you like that look). If you want to copy the GT, it’s carbon fiber so you could do a carbon fiber look wrap. That would be a spicy tuna! 🤭

OP
OP
Mark23GT

Mark23GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
oh i did not realize it was carbon fiber, yeah i was thinking of doing the satin black, not sure if hennessey's gt500 wrap is carbon fiber or satin black. and yeah the red strips would be easy to take off if did not like them but it does add to it after more thought

Sponsored

RowdyRam

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Duane
Vehicle(s)
22 GT DMG 6M Coupe
Heck, you could even extend that red stripe from the grille over the top and down the back to the rear diffuser. Although not technically "correct" it could look epic.

OP
OP
Mark23GT

Mark23GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
how would adding the red strip to the rear spoiler look, after looking at more photos of the Ford GT looks like they had a half red strip on the wing

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Yes, the GT does have the strip on the rear lip of the spoiler as well. I think it could look pretty darn cool. If you want to go full tilt boogie you can wrap the spoiler in CF too 😎
Sponsored