• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GROUP BUY - Upper GT grille (U.S. Style)

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
Taking interest at the moment to proceed with a group buy, anyone keen for these?
Mainly to the ecoboost owners who may prefer the GT grille look better or if you are thinking of modifying your grille to a mesh and want a spare grille etc. :)

lrs-8200ba15_8426.jpg

Cheapest I have seen it is around 150$AUD (shipped) online on ebay etc.

I think we can probably get it down to around 110-120$ AUD shipped with a group buy.
Possibly around 4 - 8 people max.

List of interested people:
- [MENTION=20087]Hunter[/MENTION]
Sponsored

Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Fastback PP Manual
interested.

thewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deep Impact Blue GT (soon). '04 Astra Convertible
If you're able to source a GT grille without a pony or perhaps a Cali special grille at a similar price I could be interested

OP
OP
2-STANG

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
If you're able to source a GT grille without a pony or perhaps a Cali special grille at a similar price I could be interested
Please elaborate more on what you mean by without pony?

Sponsored

thewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Please elaborate more on what you mean by without pony?
Exactly that... one without the pony badge...

Not sure where I saw it... all I can find at the moment are blacked out ones or ones with the mesh replaced rather than a genuine grille without a pony logo

OP
OP
2-STANG

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
Exactly that... one without the pony badge...

Not sure where I saw it... all I can find at the moment are blacked out ones or ones with the mesh replaced rather than a genuine grille without a pony logo
Please check the picture I posted on the first post. I think thats the one you are referring to, genuine GT grille with no pony attached to it yet?

thewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Please check the picture I posted on the first post. I think thats the one you are referring to, genuine GT grille with no pony attached to it yet?
Not quite... It still has the pony mounting and not just hexagons all the way

OP
OP
2-STANG

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
Not quite... It still has the pony mounting and not just hexagons all the way
Oh right, If I am not wrong, there is no genuine ford grille like that, it must be aftermarket..
Sponsored