Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Hey Mustang Family,

Wanted to let everyone know that we are LIVE with payment plan options for the Ford Esp!

We do offer 0% financing with 20% down for 18 months! It doesn't show the option on our website, but if you reach out to the team with your quote, they will get it all set up for you!

Email us at [email protected]

Thank you for your business and support!
Sponsored

Brazos609

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaro
@Zach@Granger Can you sell a New Premium 10yr and Used Premium 6yr or a Used Premium 6yr and another Used Premium 6yr at the same time that will run back to back as soon as the first one ends? I think the idea is that the price might be a little cheaper for paying for both up front?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
@Brazos609 For the Ford protect extended warranty, You can only have one plan at a time. The system doesn't let us stack plans. The new plan is for up to 41k miles and the used plans start after 41k miles

Brazos609

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaro
@Brazos609 For the Ford protect extended warranty, You can only have one plan at a time. The system doesn't let us stack plans. The new plan is for up to 41k miles and the used plans start after 41k miles
But how old can a used Ford be and still get a Used ESP? If it's still currently covered under either a New or Used ESP but in the last year of coverage, what's the limit on how many model years old can it be and how many miles on the odometer to be able to extend coverage by purchasing another Used ESP?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
ONE WEEK TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR SPECIAL OF THE ESP AT OUR COST! (after this week it will go back to our normal $50 over)

Please be patient with the team, we are experiencing VERY high call volume and emails.

Unless it is a used plan (outside of factory coverage), you should be able to do everything though our website!

So please try to do what you can via www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com and if you have questions, be patient when using the emails or calls.. also, please allow 48 hours for the confirmation email to come through!

Appreciate all the support!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Last month was record breaking so we are offering this again this month. The extended warranty will be at our cost again for March. We appreciate all the support from this team.

If the vehicle is still in factory coverage, you can do everything via our site. www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com

If it is a used vehicle (less then 10 years old, and less then 80k miles) then you will need to email the team at [email protected] and they will get you a quote!​

BlkMach10510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
We are offering this special for 2 more weeks. After that we will likely go to our normal pricing!

Plenty of time to get you or your family members vehicles protected!
Is high performance driver education covered because some extended warranties seems they do not?

Sponsored

BlkMach10510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
@BlkMach10510 I just checked with our Warranty Department and that is not something they are seeing available with our options.
Ah ok so the track ready Mach 1 and Shelby's that plan on using their cars on the track should not get this?

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Their website does not provide quotes for "used" ESP, so I emailed to ask for quotes to extend/replace my existing ESP that's about to expire on months (car will be 8 years (96 months) from original delivery). Car has ~43k miles.

They emailed me quotes for 75k miles and either 60 or 72 months.

I emailed Granger to confirm the 60 or 72 months starts when I buy one of those and not from date of original purchase or end of factory warranty, i.e. will be in effect until car passes 13 or 14 years old.

Anyone who replaced an expiring "new" ESP with a "used" ESP, did the months (i.e. 60 or 72) start the day you buy the "used" ESP?

Original ESP deadline is approaching fast, so asking here while waiting for email from Granger.

Also, what is Disappearing Deductible and Enhanced Rental?

Last edited:

BlkMach10510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
Their website does not provide quotes for "used" ESP, so I emailed to ask for quotes to extend/replace my existing ESP that's about to expire on months (car will be 8 years (96 months) from original delivery). Car has ~43k miles.

They emailed me quotes for 75k miles and either 60 or 72 months.

I emailed Granger to confirm the 60 or 72 months starts when I buy one of those and not from date of original purchase or end of factory warranty, i.e. will be in effect until car passes 13 or 14 years old.

Anyone who replaced an expiring "new" ESP with a "used" ESP, did the months (i.e. 60 or 72) start the day you buy the "used" ESP?

Original ESP deadline is approaching fast, so asking here while waiting for email from Granger.

Also, what is Disappearing Deductible and Enhanced Rental?
What I found looking around:

"This benefit adds value to your car. An enhanced rental option also increases your daily rental amount to $60.00 and lets you get a premium vehicle."

"When you select a disappearing deductible option, your insurer will typically reduce your deductible for each policy period that you don't have an accident or violation. This decrease can either be a percentage or a set dollar amount."

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
FYI, Granger got back to me and:

The months limit on used car ESP do begin the day the ESP goes into effect. So a 72 month ESP for my 2016 will run into March 2030. đź‘Ť

Mileage limit is from date of purchase (i.e. the odometer)

Probably won't need repairs costing more than the plan based on current pricing. BUT I'm confident our govt can keep inflation going strong until an alternator parts and labor will cost more by 2030 than this ESP does today. For same reason, I sprung for another $1xx for $60/day rental coverage. Even that might only get you a scooter by 2030. Might have been different if I knew a decent mechanic/shop, but getting too old to want to find/vet one when something breaks.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Zach, You has me email Tyler to arrange for a "USED" ESP to replace my existing mew ESP that would expire last Friday. I was expecting a contract to sign as soon as the previous; expired, but still haven't received one. I emailed Tyler today and it bounced saying address no longer exists.
Sponsored