• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
… and another reason to hate Tesla…🤣
… but at least some models let you catch up on the latest during biohazard events until the juice runs out and no more squeeze. Not a fan of the mandated usage but local golf cart in comfort aint always bad.
Sponsored

GripTime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse, 2006 Mustang GT
Is nobody going to talk about the sneak peak they gave at the end then?
Is it the new shelby hiding under the covers ?
'A new edition for 2025'

Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 00.26.05.png
My guess was hybrid GT350. That's because the cover is "green." Maybe a stupid observation. I just think they will debut some new technology or new concept. A GT500 with a supercharger isn't a new concept.

Karguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger 6.4 Widebody 6 speed
A mild hybrid with a small battery would help the Coyote in the Torque department for sure…I think Porsche is doing the same with the upcoming 911 to make the accelerate even faster 👍But if this what Ford will do please not like the E-Ray where it adds a sheetload of weight and is depleted after a few shots and feeding the front wheels but feeding the flywheel !

BoostRabbitGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang EcoBoost
that said it all for me when the female chief engineer for Mustang said how many more exciting than Fox gauges are coming for the touch screen 📺👍New optics for the touch screen as the most exciting things to look forward too…
While it isn't exactly a car-seller, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to more car gauges to select from. The Terminator Cobra and 2013-2014 Boss 302 gauges immediately come to mind, as does the '15-20 GT350's.

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
While it isn't exactly a car-seller, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to more car gauges to select from. The Terminator Cobra and 2013-2014 Boss 302 gauges immediately come to mind, as does the '15-20 GT350's.
Isn't it funny how just a few years ago we happily settled with whatever gauge cluster came from the factory, and now we have 5 choices and want more (me included)? I have to admit I switch back and forth between clusters just to mix it up. Looking forward to this new classic cluster and whatever else they send our way in the future.

Some on this forum are just never going to be happy with what Ford puts out. You could give them $1000 all in hundreds and they would complain that it wasn't in $20s or vice versa. My point is the anniversary edition is a throwback to 1965. Don't like it? Don't buy it. I will say I wish they would give us Wimbledon White all the time. Still my favorite white from Ford. I was in Charlotte yesterday and saw the car in person. I found it tasteful without being over the top. Will I trade in my GT PP for one? No. I love my GT and what it offers, but I do think the anniversary edition is a nice tribute to the longest continuously running production muscle car. I also think the anniversary edition looks more at home on display than on the track, but perhaps that was the point? Only building 1,965 of them so they should be preserved and not tracked IMO.

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Another edition that probably won't make it to Europe :( just like the California Special and most probably the new Super Snake Shelby. All we get are just leftovers with not extras just to please the people over the ocean.

I use to own a 55 years edition in Kona Blue with the Alcantara and Carbon Fibre....Man that was a beauty...

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
It's an EV Mustang Charger competitor.
S650 Mustang Ford Mustang 60th Anniversary Package Limited Edition Draws on Classic Style of 1965 Original 1713475426337-ki

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
It's OK, definitely not enough to get me to even start considering parting with my 50 year appearance package. Very surprised that they did nothing with the seats... that is one of my favorite aspects of the 50year.

S650 Mustang Ford Mustang 60th Anniversary Package Limited Edition Draws on Classic Style of 1965 Original 2015-ford-mustang-gt-50th-anniversary-front-seats

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
It's an EV Mustang Charger competitor.
1713475426337-ki.png
That's exactly what it is. All these guesses about Shelbys or Cobras are incorrect. They said it was "a new addition to the Mustang stable". Those aren't new and last year Ford said they were getting away from all the old nameplates. And a few years ago Ford said there would be an electric Mustang by 2025. Plus the cover is green.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's exactly what it is. All these guesses about Shelbys or Cobras are incorrect. They said it was "a new addition to the Mustang stable". Those aren't new and last year Ford said they were getting away from all the old nameplates. And a few years ago Ford said there would be an electric Mustang by 2025. Plus the cover is green.
The Ford Mustang Mach-E is a battery electric compact crossover SUV produced by Ford. The vehicle was introduced on November 17, 2019, and went on sale in December 2020 as a 2021 model

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
The Ford Mustang Mach-E is a battery electric compact crossover SUV produced by Ford. The vehicle was introduced on November 17, 2019, and went on sale in December 2020 as a 2021 model
Exactly. And now this will be another new addition. When the Mach-E was introduced, Ford said Mustang and Bronco were going to be their own independent brands or families (sort of like the Ram trucks). The ecoboost, the GT, the Dark Horse and the Mach-E (#notamustang) are all essentially models of the Mustang brand. They're just adding another model.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Exactly. And now this will be another new addition. When the Mach-E was introduced, Ford said Mustang and Bronco were going to be their own independent brands or families (sort of like the Ram trucks). The ecoboost, the GT, the Dark Horse and the Mach-E (#notamustang) are all essentially models of the Mustang brand. They're just adding another model.
Notchback?
Sponsored