Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg G.
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Convertible Rapid Red
Vehicle Showcase
Why CJ Pony fails.
What part of expediting a shipment specifying an overnight shipment PLUS paying $60 for it is too difficult to understand? The people they have working for CJ Pony are poorly trained. According to CJ my order was booked along with the Overnight Fee to ship on Friday 9/30, to be delivered today 10/1. However, CJ "sales" people never learned the intricacies of shipping terms, in this case: FedEx. I went to get the tracking number and to my absolute shock noted that the delivery date was scheduled for Monday 10/3. That by any stretch of the imagination is not "overnight", now is it? The follow up was classic, 2 phones, 1 was connected to CJ the other to FedEx. The ignorance displayed by the CJ Rep was astronomical. The explanation by the FedEx Rep was professional and easy to understand. Although FedEx had received the notice of shipment, they had not received the package. No Worries at this point. All CJ Pny had to do (extremely simple process) was to cancel the original notice and make a new one with the notation that this shipment was to be shipped FedEx Special Handling (due to it being a weekend delivery, I presume) Next Day Air/Overnight. While the CJ "salesperson" tried to find a "Manager" to approve this change the FedEx person and I waited on hold for 50 minutes. CJ did not find a "Manager" named Scott Price, or something like that. I was told he would call me back. He never did.

My shipment maintains the incorrect "In Transit" schedule for delivery on Monday 10/4.

This morning I have called CJ 5 times to contact Scott to ask him why my order isn't showing up on my doorstep. It appears that CJ is extremely busy screwing up other peoples orders/shipments. At this moment I should be prepping my Mustang GT for a relatively simple part installation.

I am still waiting.
Sponsored

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
So did this just happen or this was your experience from 2 years ago?

Side note, CJ is mid at best. If your not in a hurry and have no better options they work. If your in a bind and need something fast, find someone else.

OP
OP
20ducks

20ducks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg G.
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I posted this Saturday 10/1....happy now?

When I pay for Overnight, I expect Overnight.

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
I swear to Christ, I will never ever order another part from CJ Pony Parts.
We noticed a like post, from 2020.

We did not know if it was an update to the previous thread (quoted), or, a new one (this one).

Reads like the same general problem (CJ Pony service), first in 2020, and unfortunately, again in '22.

OP
OP
20ducks

20ducks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg G.
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I gave them the benefit of doubt this time. I was wrong.
Sponsored