ebay sellers

OP
OP

blankman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 GT Nite Pony
Again, I appreciate all the feedback and tips. I plan on pulling the trigger in the next week or two purchasing a borla s type. The car currently has a muffler delete and I just can't stand the sound anymore. It sounds more like a truck than anything to me anymore. the car did come equipped with active exhaust , I've gotta still get under the rear end this weekend to see what they did with the actuators for it. It would be nice to retain the active with the new exhaust as I work 3rd shift and have late night starts. But honestly I can't see the extra cost for active, as I'd like to go with the gloss black tips or carbon fiber. But oh boy are those carbon tips expensive. I've also heard the valves have sound issues when going to LTH, so im trying to plan ahead. Any thoughts?

Edit:: I plan on doing LTH w/ cats (ny) , and either keeping the x pipe or moving to an h-pipe. I just don't want it to be ridiculously loud, which is why I planned on the s type borlas. Boost is in the future, after suspension and other accommodating mods for handling and such. Will probably a couple years , but I don't want to waste money on something inhave to change out.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Torched10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt premium convertible. 2017 caddy xts vsport twin turbo.2011 caddy ext
Again, I appreciate all the feedback and tips. I plan on pulling the trigger in the next week or two purchasing a borla s type. The car currently has a muffler delete and I just can't stand the sound anymore. It sounds more like a truck than anything to me anymore. the car did come equipped with active exhaust , I've gotta still get under the rear end this weekend to see what they did with the actuators for it. It would be nice to retain the active with the new exhaust as I work 3rd shift and have late night starts. But honestly I can't see the extra cost for active, as I'd like to go with the gloss black tips or carbon fiber. But oh boy are those carbon tips expensive. I've also heard the valves have sound issues when going to LTH, so im trying to plan ahead. Any thoughts?

Edit:: I plan on doing LTH w/ cats (ny) , and either keeping the x pipe or moving to an h-pipe. I just don't want it to be ridiculously loud, which is why I planned on the s type borlas. Boost is in the future, after suspension and other accommodating mods for handling and such. Will probably a couple years , but I don't want to waste money on something inhave to change out.
I bought borla s type couple years ago and drone brtwernb1500 snd 3000 was awful. Switched to corsa and they were fine.borla allowed me to return them

joe603

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium PP
For me, Amazon has taken over as my primary source for pretty much everything. The return policy is ridiculously easy. I've only had a few issues with something not arriving, but always got my money back or a replacement. Prices are usually as good as ebay (gotta watch out for shipping fees on ebay!)
Sponsored