Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Need4SpeedLogo Black2.jpg

Hello Everyone, Need4Speed Motorsports Welcomes You!
If you own any Coyote S550 Mustang we hope to help you find the perfect Exhaust/Header system for your car.
Exhaust systems have a wide range of sound from Street friendly to LOUD!
Some of the top company's like Corsa Performance, Borla Exhaust, Kooks, American Racing and many more!
Down below will be pictures & examples of some amazing looking/sounding systems for your V8 Mustang.

What's up everyone, my name is Junior I am a represenative here at N4SM.
You might have seen my car on instagram or other social media platforms.
I have been through many different exhaust company catbacks and setups on my car so I hope to use some of my personal experiences to help you find the perfect sounding exhaust system for your car.

IMG_3603.JPG

20200401_162002.jpg

Corsa Performance

Corsa Touring mufflers, Corsa Sport & Extreme Catback Quads Tips or Single tips available for 15-23 Mustang
Two options for mid pipe Double Helix X-Pipe & Double H-Pipe.
X pipe gives a higher pitch tone, H-Pipe has a deeper tone.
No drone at cruising speeds and lower rpm driving.

Corsa Logo 2.jpg

Corsa Logo.jpg

Screenshot (4).png

Borla Exhaust
Borla Exhaust packages for the 2015-2023 Mustang will come in both cat-back and axle-back technologies
as well as three different exhaust tones: ATAK, S-Type, or Touring.
The absolute best in performance and durability. Ultra-smooth mandrel bends ensure maximum flow & power, and precision computer-controlled CNC manufacturing ensures an accurate fit. Exhaust systems feature BORLA®'s Polyphonic Exhaust Harmonizer Technology which utilizes patented units that contain pipes of different diameters and lengths to create multiple exhaust notes that harmonize to deliver a clean, rich, sound to the BORLA® mufflers.

Borla.jpg

Screenshot (9).png
Screenshot (10).png

Kooks Headers and Exhaust
Kooks Headers and Exhaust has been the leader in the High Performance Exhaust Industry for over 50 Years!
Kooks takes pride in offering the best Header/Complete exhaust systems for your street/race & off-road vehicles.
2015-2020 Mustang 5.0L 1-7/8" or 2" x 3" Stainless Headers w/ GREEN Catted Connection Pipes and OEM Adapters. No additional parts required.

Screenshot (22).png

Screenshot (18).png

Screenshot (20).png

American Racing Headers & Exhaust
The latest generation of Mustangs brought performance and handling to a whole new level, but power and torque as still waiting to be unleashed from an anemic factory exhaust. With header systems in 1-3/4", 1-7/8" or 2" and a 3" catback exhaust, our Full System unlocks that power with performance gains.
The Full System includes headers, Mid-Pipes, Mufflers and Tips for a complete exhaust system upgrade from the engine to the rear bumper.
2018-2022 Mustangs come with quad tip mufflers and 2015-2017 have single tip mufflers.

American_Racing_Headers_Brand_Page_Banner.jpg

Screenshot (24).png

MagnaFlow Exhaust Systems
MagnaFlow offers S550 Ford Mustang exhaust systems in cat-back and axle-back layouts as part of the Street Series, Competition Series, Race Series and xMOD Series product lines. Black coated, carbon fiber and polished tip finishes are available. These exhaust kits are compatible with the EcoBoost, EcoBoost Premium, GT, GT Premium, Shelby GT350, Shelby GT350R and V8 trim levels equipped with the 2.3L inline-four, 5.0L V8 or 5.2L V8. Select your '18 Mustang's sub-model, engine size and vehicle details to shop all available exhaust systems for your muscle car.
timthumb.png

Screenshot (15).png

Screenshot (17).png

Screenshot (16).png

How to Place Your Order
Phone : 1-818-547-5474
E-mail:
[email protected]

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions. We have been custom tailor fitting wheels & tires on the world's best vehicles since 2002. We have over 20 years of hands on experience in the automotive industry and would love to offer our knowledge and help to the Mustang 6G community and fellow car enthusiasts

Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. PST
Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Pacific PST
Our website is open 24 hours a day / 365 days a year!

Contact Information:

Phone: 1-888-714-7467 Toll-Free

Email: [email protected]
Sponsored

Last edited: