Sponsored

Emilbadal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Emil
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Auto DIB
Hey OP, this is a nice thread. I'm pretty sure we have identical spec cars. got a question for you on your Brembo conversion. What were the pros and cons of switching to Brembo brakes? I'm thinking about doing the same conversion but wanted to know your experience with them. Did you change your master cylinder as well or just the front brake kit? how did it affect the stopping power or brake feel, etc?
Sponsored

OP
OP
CobaltFilly

CobaltFilly

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Davis
Vehicle(s)
2016 3.7L V6 Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Hey OP, this is a nice thread. I'm pretty sure we have identical spec cars. got a question for you on your Brembo conversion. What were the pros and cons of switching to Brembo brakes? I'm thinking about doing the same conversion but wanted to know your experience with them. Did you change your master cylinder as well or just the front brake kit? how did it affect the stopping power or brake feel, etc?
Thank you! That's awesome to hear!! We did not change the master cylinder. Just finished her second track day with the new brakes with OEM pads and rotors. More than enough stopping power, needs to be bled better but otherwise amazing!

Last edited:
OP
OP
CobaltFilly

CobaltFilly

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Davis
Vehicle(s)
2016 3.7L V6 Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Update - New Mods:

Race Louvers...will be put on soon.

Driver Mod, first time since high-school tipping the scales under 210lbs. Weight reduction baby!!!
Sponsored