Center Consol Auxiliary Switch Panel

NeptuneSCab09

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shan (Shawn)
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecoboost Premium Performance Pack
I am working on making a custom auxiliary switch panel for the area in front of shifter and under the start button. The storage tray.

Originally I was going to go with fiberglass, however 3D printing will likely produce a better part. I made a rough plug mold that we using for 3d scanning along with the factory tray.

Is the any interest in a part like this? The way costs are going the price point would likely be $80-$100, depending on material. A group buy would likely bring that down some.

Couple features
- will mount using both factory screw locations
- will have roughly 1.5 inches of clearance for switches
- will have a screw in removable top plate for access and easy installation of the switches

20240314_122645.jpg

20240314_122703.jpg

20240314_122732.jpg
Sponsored

4sdvenom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang Cobra
Would like to see it a bit more rounded off to compliment the interior a bit more as well as a finished 3D printed prototype. I'm assuming you are making it as a blank for people to add their own style switches? If you had a few printed prototypes with a few different switch configurations it would be a lot easier to gauge interest. Hard to get a good idea of the finished product with what you have right now. I really like the idea though and look forward to seeing what it looks like when finished.

ninjacoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang gt
I ended up making something similar recently for my ams boost selector and added a couple of switches. Bolts down the the factory points and I still have access to the usb and 12v ports on either side
IMG_8210.png
Sponsored