Best Mustang Insurer

CrazyHippie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion Hybrid
Possibly some but certainly not all, but if you have mods wouldn’t you want them replaced rather than an insurer instructing the repairer to fit oem parts?
In my experience, the insurance company is only interested in the payout amount, not what parts are installed. So, the quote and payout may be based on OEM parts, but the shop will install whatever you tell them to install and then you pay the difference, if any.
Sponsored

MarkM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
In my experience, the insurance company is only interested in the payout amount, not what parts are installed. So, the quote and payout may be based on OEM parts, but the shop will install whatever you tell them to install and then you pay the difference, if any.
Yes this can be true but anyone buying quality parts that are more expensive than oem Parts get screwed, which is my point.
Not such a problem for me with the Mustang as I’ve not spent a huge amount, but my M4 and Evos were well above oem prices and I would’ve been shattered not to have like for like replacement money.
I’d rather be properly insured and. It have to dip into my pocket to get my car where it was if the worst happened.

Last edited: