• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: California APR GTC-200 wing $800 obo

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT PP1 prem., and others
Vehicle Showcase
I bought this wing back when I had plans to commit my car to a, sometimes street-most time track day car. That plan ended when Cal Speedway closed its doors. . Any way I never installed it and it has been in my garage for a while now. So now it is time to put it up for sell. Local only, I live in the Fontana area just north of Cal Speedway. I want the buyer to look it over before they lay down their hard earned cash. The box has been opened to check it out but just never installed. I will let it go for $800 OBO. Will consider trades so what yuh got? DM me if interested. Oh it has the center cover for the 2018 and newer PP1 spoiler cars

20240319_185830.jpg

20240318_174419.jpg

20240319_191334.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
1 old racer

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
any one? make me a offer.

OP
OP
1 old racer

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Price reduced.

OP
OP
1 old racer

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Well if there is anyone of the fence on this DM me soon because if i dont sell it soon, I am going to go to plan B. I will buy a used deck lid and paint it and install the wing so that I can just go back and forth when I do go to the track. This way I dont have to put any holes in my OEM deck lid.

OP
OP
1 old racer

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry guys, I decided to just buy another deck lid and install the wing and keep it. That way the few times I might take her to the track I will have it

CobaltFilly

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Davis
Vehicle(s)
2016 3.7L V6 Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I was watching and wanted to snag but decided to wait until I get my splitter built and interior safety done :)

OP
OP
1 old racer

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I completely understand. I didn't think anyone wanted it so I figured I would just buy a good low cost deck lid, paint it and now I have a choice.

Last edited: