Sponsored

Aftermarket rev match & warranty?

drummerboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350
Fred, I can't comment on the warranty denial aspect, but I have the Xineering unit and would very highly recommend it for ease of installation and performance on track (and on the street), because it would be very easy to remove if you were concerned with taking it into the dealer. I'd have some small and perhaps unfounded concerns with installing/removing the autoblip - tapping the throttle wire and also removing the tap.

And if I recall correctly, you and I are well within driving distance. I'd be happy to meet up and help install it and also show you the settings I have programmed on mine for perfect rev match. It's quite aggressive out of the box (especially for street use).
Sponsored

Last edited:

drummerboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350
is there any adjustability with Xengineering?
Yes, you can bring the unit inside or take a laptop to your car and plug it in USB. There are adjustments for throttle %, duration, and delay, which is everything you need to make it perfect. There are no dials on the unit itself to adjust on the fly (like on the autoblip), but the ease of installation without tapping the throttle and clutch wires made my decision for me. I don't like wiring and the potential calamity that comes along with it (been there done that). The Xineering unit has pass-through connectors for those inputs, and the other two connections for brakes and power are made at the fuse box in the passenger footwell.

Sponsored

Bullitt40

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350/track pak
Big Thumbs up for Xineering system. With an on off switch installed works like a champ....clean installation and the folks that sell it are great.

OP
OP
460Fred

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350 (sold)
Yes, you can bring the unit inside or take a laptop to your car and plug it in USB. There are adjustments for throttle %, duration, and delay, which is everything you need to make it perfect. There are no dials on the unit itself to adjust on the fly (like on the autoblip), but the ease of installation without tapping the throttle and clutch wires made my decision for me. I don't like wiring and the potential calamity that comes along with it (been there done that). The Xineering unit has pass-through connectors for those inputs, and the other two connections for brakes and power are made at the fuse box in the passenger footwell.
Oh my DB, what an offer. Electrical mods scare the heck out of me. My brain just isnā€™t wired like that ;-)
I may very well take you up on that. Thank you, thank you.
I donā€™t own a laptop, havenā€™t for years now....just iPads and a PCā€™s. I do have access to them though. Did some exhaust mods to a Triumph Tiger a couple years back and just borrowed one.

drummerboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350
Oh my DB, what an offer. Electrical mods scare the heck out of me. My brain just isnā€™t wired like that ;-)
I may very well take you up on that. Thank you, thank you.
I donā€™t own a laptop, havenā€™t for years now....just iPads and a PCā€™s. I do have access to them though. Did some exhaust mods to a Triumph Tiger a couple years back and just borrowed one.
You can just grab the unit from the car and bring it inside to hook up USB. It uses the same micro-USB cable as phones and everything else.

I always figured we'd be meeting up at some point considering we're pretty close, might as well get something done, too :like: It's a very easy install and won't take very long, but figuring out how to access the clutch switch can be frustrating. Fortunately I've done it twice now, so just let me know when you pull the trigger.

Hawaii-5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HE, 2011 Raptor, 1989 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
I installed the Auto-Blip unit from Tractive Technology on my 2020 GT350r HE. It does not seem to work with the accelerator pedal voltage that came with my car. My WOT pedal voltage reads 2vdc, when it needs to read 5vdc for the Auto-Blip unit.

At this point they said they had one other 2020 GT350R that appears to have different output electronics for the accelerator pedal. The only workaround that they suggest is to replace the accelerator pedal unit with an earlier year version, but I am very concerned that an older 5vdc pedal may cause other problems.
Sponsored