#1ford

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt premium convertble antimatter blue
Vehicle Showcase
Hope to see you there !!! Enjoy your spring! Joe.

Unas2k5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Samer
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 Explorer ,2019 Impala
Detroit Michigan here !

RedTetsu13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT California Special
Damn, when did this thread start popping off, another in Canton here (albeit I've been temporarily working in Chicago for another 2 weeks or so).

sms2022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SS
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1 premium
Damn, when did this thread start popping off, another in Canton here (albeit I've been temporarily working in Chicago for another 2 weeks or so).
Stay away from the ford dealerships, you might leave with another mustang! I bought my car in January while working in Chicago, some great deals out there compared to metro detroit

RedTetsu13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT California Special
Stay away from the ford dealerships, you might leave with another mustang! I bought my car in January while working in Chicago, some great deals out there compared to metro detroit
Funny you say that, I did do a quick drive of the new mustang (a base gt w/ perf pack). I didn't see it enough of a reason to jump ship with my current stang (that said I'm putting a lot of weight on my cars purple paint). Maybe if feel differently if it was a dark horse but both the inputs (steering and shifter) were not night and day. Steering, (zero feel and I did back to back with my car on winters), the dead spot was smaller but no benefit on the new car imo. Shifter was about the same didn't notice a difference b/w cars. So that just left styling and I'm not a huge fan of the S650 (it's good looking but I'd still rather have the S550). I got about $5700 left on my cars loan so that will be gone hopefully by the end of the yr since I don't want to start seriously modifying until after it's paid for.
Sponsored