Sponsored

Any BC or Washington folk have suggestions on shipping parts from US? (Canadian)

DriftDraft

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sterling
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT â–Ş 2007 Triumph Speed Triple
Good day fellow Mustang enthusiasts!

I am located in BC and looking to get some parts shipped from the US. Anyone have suggestions on a shipping box (can't be PO) or shipping service that will allow me to have the parts shipped to Washington so I can pick them up? Trying to save some money on shipping.

Thanks so much!
Sponsored

Solarhermit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 black/tech/handling no ADM +$10K tax
I used a store 1/2 mile on the US side of the border (Porthill, Id 83853) that did a good business charging $1 for every package that they held for a Canuck to pick up later. Ask around. I'm sure the US entrepreneurs are easy to find.

PoCoBob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium, 2016 Edge Sport
Depending on where in BC you are Port Roberts and Sumas both have P.O. box places you can get stuff shipped to using any carrier. I have a couple friends who have them and I think it's about $15 a month for the account. Plus a small fee when you pick the item up.

OP
OP
DriftDraft

DriftDraft

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sterling
Vehicle(s)
I used a store 1/2 mile on the US side of the border (Porthill, Id 83853) that did a good business charging $1 for every package that they held for a Canuck to pick up later. Ask around. I'm sure the US entrepreneurs are easy to find.
Hey thanks for the direction! I'm located in Vancouver. Used to have a UPS box in Blaine years back but haven't shipped anything recently.

OP
OP
DriftDraft

DriftDraft

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sterling
Vehicle(s)
Depending on where in BC you are Port Roberts and Sumas both have P.O. box places you can get stuff shipped to using any carrier. I have a couple friends who have them and I think it's about $15 a month for the account. Plus a small fee when you pick the item up.
Thanks for the suggestion! BMR needs a physical address (at least for free shipping) so, unfortunately, a PO box won't work.

Sponsored

Unas2k5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Samer
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 Explorer ,2019 Impala
You can’t use someone Adress here in the US and then have them ship them if they won’t ship direct?

kenbert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Lightning Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Shout out to In/Out Parcel in Point Roberts....... Had my exhaust shipped there. Keep in mind that you may additionally get charged customs depending on how the agents are feeling.

Sponsored
OP
OP
DriftDraft

DriftDraft

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sterling
Vehicle(s)
You can’t use someone Adress here in the US and then have them ship them if they won’t ship direct?
They will ship to me. I'm just trying to save part of the $300+US it would cost to do so. Also planning on more parts, as well as shipping heads etc. in the future!

OP
OP
DriftDraft

DriftDraft

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sterling
Vehicle(s)
Shout out to In/Out Parcel in Point Roberts....... Had my exhaust shipped there. Keep in mind that you may additionally get charged customs depending on how the agents are feeling.
Good call! I know bringing anything up before was pretty hit or miss in general.

Ship happens in sumas
Don't know how I forgot about these guys 🤦

Toodean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang GT
I’m in bellevue, it’s a trek but you could ship here and pick up whenever you want.

OP
OP
DriftDraft

DriftDraft

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sterling
Vehicle(s)
I’m in bellevue, it’s a trek but you could ship here and pick up whenever you want.
I'm trying out the In Out Parcel service this week (will report back for anyone else who comes across this thread), but I feel I should come down and buy you a beer sometime just on principle of that incredibly generous offer!! :beer:

OP
OP
DriftDraft

DriftDraft

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sterling
Vehicle(s)
For anyone who comes across this thread: In Out Parcel was a quick and painless service to utilize!
To everyone who weighed in: thanks so much!
Sponsored