Antigravity Batteries - Beware, not honoring warranty

deanm11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT A10
I ran an ATX-20HD for almost 3 years. I love the product. It was advertised with a 3-year full warranty. Their powersport batteries have a lesser warranty, so if it were truly a powersport battery, there would be not much value at almost 3-year point. They sell the ATX-20HD as an automotive battery.. right under the Automotive menu on their website. They also sell it as a powersports battery. Their authorized retailer on Amazon listed with a 3-year warranty when I purchased it.

The listing for the ATX-20HD doesn't indicate that they warrant it as a powersports battery. Further, despite my original retailer still being on the website as authorized, they said they are no longer authorized and because they can't get money back from the dealer, they wouldn't offer the money back option, IF, that full warranty was even applicable.

They had my battery from at least a week and half with no contact. I called in to ask where my check was ( I checked the refund option on my form).. this is when I learned for their position on warranty.

Either the product page should make the warranty policy clear. And/or the battery shouldn't be listed under automotive.

Antigravity_ATX20-HD_SoldASAutomotive.JPG

Antigravity_ATX20-HD_DescriptionForAutomotive.JPG
Sponsored

xXANCHORMONXx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Typical, I have a fairly long thread on their products when they arrived on the scene.

GrabberBargeCaptain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Base 6sp in Grabber Blue
Almost $1k for a battery. You guys are crazy 😵

OP
OP

deanm11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT A10
$1k, what? About $370. About the cheapest weight reduction there is.

GrabberBargeCaptain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Base 6sp in Grabber Blue
Just saw 829.99 and Abe Simpsoned my way off the site
Sponsored