• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Virginia Anderson Composite carbon pieces

Tatonka

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP, 2018 GT350SE, 2020 GT350 Heritage
Hey everyone. I have a few pieces from my previous GT350 that I will not be using on my HE so I wanted to offer them up versus sit on them and have to store the stuff. I am basically offering the parts at 50% of what AC retails them for and adding for shipping. All parts are in great condition. The only parts that have flaws is the bumper inserts. They have a small and fine crack at the bend. It isn't noticeable and could easily be fixed. I have one turn bezel that I will include with these at no cost. The other was damaged and I never installed it. If someone wants all of it I will gladly come up with a package price. This is my first post on classifieds but I have multiple posts and members that can vouch for me. Accepted payment is Zelle or money order/certified bank check. Thanks for looking.

Lower bumper inserts $450
Upper bumper inserts $250
Deck lid $300
Spoiler and gurney flap $SPF to DrivenHeritageEdition

Dean Bates

IMG_4824.jpg

IMG_4825.jpg

IMG_4826.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage Edition Signature Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Dean,

I’ll take the spoiler and gurney flap, I’ll send you a PM for additional info!

OP
OP
Tatonka

Tatonka

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
Spoiler and Gurney Flap SPF.

FastGoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Is the decklid still available? Is the spoiler officially sold?

OP
OP
Tatonka

Tatonka

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
I have the deck lid still if interested.
Sponsored