• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Virginia 2015 GT Premium Twin Turbo Automatic

imrex613

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Selling my 2015 GT with 79,xxx miles on it. Bought the car used in 2019 bone stock with 64,xxx miles on it. Original plan was to build a sleeper and take it to drag events with my race car. Unfortunately I crashed the race car that same year and quickly lost interest in drag racing. The car is barely driven and needs to go to someone who can use it for what its built for. It has a custom tune but has never been dynoed or taken to a track. I actually barely have even boosted it (truthfully). No accidents, no dents, no rust, scratches etc. Any questions feel free to ask I will answer as detailed and openly as possible.

Price is $23,000 OBO

Mods:
Custom bottom mount twin turbo kit using precision 62's (same turbos from hellion kits)
Precision 50MM wastegate x 2
Precision 6266 Turbo x 2
Deatschewerks #78 Injectors
Deatschewerks x2 Dual pump setup
Braided line fuel kit/return system
HP Tuners MPVI2 system
AEM WIdeband
AEM Electric boost controller
Tein lowering springs
MT Drag radials mounted on stock tires 275-45-20
Ceramic coat (that is near the end of its life)

0.jpg

0.jpg

dfdfdf.jpg

ddddd.jpg

tttttttttttt.jpg

0.jpg

0.jpg

I am sure I have left out something so I will come back and update as it comes to me. Just ask if there anything you need to know.

20220820_152859.jpg

dfdfdf.jpg

0.jpg

0.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Kdelk4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karsten
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
I’m interested i just would need to trade i have 2016 340ix with 76k miles it has mods if interested lmk

OP
OP
imrex613

imrex613

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I’m interested i just would need to trade i have 2016 340ix with 76k miles it has mods if interested lmk
sorry no trades, big price drop though open to any offers

23,00 OBO !

Sponsored

Ziplock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Comp Orange
I'm interested, how many with the turbo build?

Ziplock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Comp Orange
Sorry, how many miles on the turbo build considering you only drove the car 15k miles? I understand you lost interest in racing, but is there a reason you don't drive it much?

OP
OP
imrex613

imrex613

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Sorry, how many miles on the turbo build considering you only drove the car 15k miles? I understand you lost interest in racing, but is there a reason you don't drive it much?
I dont have an exact number but i think maybe 12k? i drove the car stock for a month then turbo it. I have 4 other cars is the reason i dont drive it theres nothing wrong with it

myfast70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I tried to pm but can't for some reason, shoot me a PM if you are able to send them. Do you have more pics of the underside if the car and the turbo kit?
Sponsored