• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Alabama 2014 mustang GT race red

Wiley Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Race red 2014 5.0 Borla s-type
Recently upgraded to a '18 GT and wife making me sell the s197. Asking 16k OBO. This is a base model with rhe automatic trans. Car has 175k miles runs like it has 7k miles. It is all stock besides Borla s type axle backs and a RTR deck lid. I trust this car to drive anywhere. No leaks whatsoever and doesn't use a drop of oil. In the few years I've owned it all I've had to do is repair coolant leak on t-fitting on hose and replaced the cooling fan because the resistor went out. Located in Northwest Alabama
KIMG1381.JPG
16913359914413982326025838380578.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Wiley Coyote

Wiley Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Race red 2014 5.0 Borla s-type
Price drop to 15k need to sell quick, a million people have asked about it on FB marketplace but as you would figure, low ballers and people trying to trade a less than $9k vehicle for it

H35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Is this still available?
I know it’s an older ad but need to ask
Sponsored