mag_5.0h

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT PP1
Hello everyone,

I have scoured the internet to see if I can find something related to my issue and while I have seen something similar to mine, there is nothing that gives a solid lead. I have a 2019 Mustang GT PP1 with the notorious 10r80 and I have been having some issues with it, I have codes P0741 and P1744, I attached a picture just ignore the top and bottom codes as those were temporary, I went ahead and replaced the tcc solenoid and that did not fix my issue. I'm not sure if I had to do something on forscan to have the solenoid strategy uploaded to the car via forscan, I believe you only have to do it when you replace the entire valve body, correct me if I'm wrong. Well now I'm stumped because I don't know if it's the other solenoids causing the issue, the issues I am facing are when accelerating from a stop it takes about 2-5 seconds for it to grab 2nd and 2-5 seconds for it to grab 3 and after that the rest of the gears are smooth. Very rarely when slowing down the car smacks itself down into 3rd and you hear a clank when doing so. Also when putting the car in R or D the transmission jumps/jerks. The car is also tuned at the moment on 91 with JLT and LTH. Any input on this issue will be very useful as I'm planning on taking it apart again within the next week.

DTC.png
Sponsored