• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Ecoboost gauge pod for PP and redline hood shocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
Plug and play. Will show boost pressure for boosted GT’s with nothing needed other than plug it in. Mycolor works. This was in my car for 2 years. They go for 185-225 so let’s say 110$ shipped.

The hood shocks came from redline. I didn’t get a unibit like they send now but you don’t need it. I used a 1/2 still bit lol. No instructions but very easy to install. I can guide you. Unsure of differences for overseas version so let’s say they are probably US only. Let’s go 60$ shipped.

I can be contacted via PM here or leave me your contact info here and I’ll contact you. I know I’ve never sold here, but log time member and can provide references on other sites where I do more selling (blade forums).
Sponsored

OP
OP
SVTFreak

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Replied.

OP
OP
SVTFreak

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gauge set is sold pending funds.

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Just FYI, there are no differences in hood struts on export Mustangs (I have the redline on mine) so you can easily sell them everywhere :)

OP
OP
SVTFreak

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks.

Will relist the struts in exterior area
Sponsored

Status