Convertible Orders

FiveLiterDreamer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
It looks like certain configurations of Convertible orders are open to submit to the bank. 5.0s go through as well as manual ecoboosts it seems there is a hold on auto ecoboost convertibles.
Sponsored

bechtner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
Does the dealer have to do anything for a previous submitted order to have it go into the order bank? Auto EB PP convertible here.

OP
OP
FiveLiterDreamer

FiveLiterDreamer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
There's a Hold on Auto EB right now but as long as the order is submitted properly the dealer has to do nothing more.

bechtner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
Thanks for the info! I find it hilarious I'm so excited to move from the current stage of waiting to the next stage of waiting.

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible
It looks like certain configurations of Convertible orders are open to submit to the bank. 5.0s go through as well as manual ecoboosts it seems there is a hold on auto ecoboost convertibles.
Don`t want to beat this dead horse, (no pun intended) any longer but I`d like to place a legitimate Order for a 2015 Mustang Convertible in Base V6 with A/T configuration. Will that work?

Sponsored

OP
OP
FiveLiterDreamer

FiveLiterDreamer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Don`t want to beat this dead horse, (no pun intended) any longer but I`d like to place a legitimate Order for a 2015 Mustang Convertible in Base V6 with A/T configuration. Will that work?
Yes

Sponsored

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible
I just called (both) local Ford Dealerships where I have previously purchased Vehicles from. Fleet & Commercial Sales Manager at Dealer #1 said that Convertible Orders still are unavailable to be placed as of Today, Sept 2. Spoke with Dealer #2. Salesman that sold me my last (2) Cars, Fiesta and C-Max, both Retail Special Orders and he checked his online Order System while we spoke on the phone and he informed me that I can come in and place a "clean-legitimate" Order for a 2015 Mustang Base V6 A/T Convertible today! I informed him I only wanted to add the Upgraded Equipment Package 051A and the Spare Tire 66W along with "Spoiler Delete" 13D. MSRP $32,310 Delivered minus X-Plan and whatever incentives are available when Vehicle arrives. Meeting him at 2:00 PM today with Deposit in hand. Will Post later today what the outcome is! Maybe I`ll finally be in the Unscheduled Order Bank later this afternoon?

mpwillis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Monty
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang Vert, '92 911 Cabrio
phil11336 - very interested in your conversation. I live on the gulf coast of FL, and have been frustratingly unsuccessful in either piggy backing an existing order or submitting a configured order (I want a EB Prem auto - loaded). Also plan on X-plan. Fully understand limitations on production, just want to get the order in. Hope your effort is successful - I might head to South FL!

OP
OP
FiveLiterDreamer

FiveLiterDreamer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
With Prices and without Error Messages about missing RF Springs and Missing RR Springs, etc?
Yes you are all clear you should have your vehicle ordered this afternoon congratulations Phil!

OP
OP
FiveLiterDreamer

FiveLiterDreamer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
phil11336 - very interested in your conversation. I live on the gulf coast of FL, and have been frustratingly unsuccessful in either piggy backing an existing order or submitting a configured order (I want a EB Prem auto - loaded). Also plan on X-plan. Fully understand limitations on production, just want to get the order in. Hope your effort is successful - I might head to South FL!
EB Premium Auto convertible orders are on hold as of right now.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
I just called (both) local Ford Dealerships where I have previously purchased Vehicles from. Fleet & Commercial Sales Manager at Dealer #1 said that Convertible Orders still are unavailable to be placed as of Today, Sept 2. Spoke with Dealer #2. Salesman that sold me my last (2) Cars, Fiesta and C-Max, both Retail Special Orders and he checked his online Order System while we spoke on the phone and he informed me that I can come in and place a "clean-legitimate" Order for a 2015 Mustang Base V6 A/T Convertible today! I informed him I only wanted to add the Upgraded Equipment Package 051A and the Spare Tire 66W along with "Spoiler Delete" 13D. MSRP $32,310 Delivered minus X-Plan and whatever incentives are available when Vehicle arrives. Meeting him at 2:00 PM today with Deposit in hand. Will Post later today what the outcome is! Maybe I`ll finally be in the Unscheduled Order Bank later this afternoon?
Amazing the variance across dealerships!!

Congratulation on the great news an your order:ford:
Sponsored