Sponsored

Vaterra S550

Eville

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Looks sweet! $289 is a bit steep though. Then again, I don't know what a normal RC car goes for these days. :eek:

EXP Jawa

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.torsen.com
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
1999 Cobra Convertible, Electric Green
This is pretty cool. Seems like a good deal for a RTR car with radio, though I haven't paid attention to this stuff in a long time, so I might be off...

Sponsored

Trevon

97 Hummer, 15 GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP Recaro
Pretty neat, that's a bottom-of-the-barrel battery, though. And I couldn't find anything saying if it has a brushless motor or not, if it is it would probably be a deal. Been a long time since I've raced any of them as well.

fordmustangnerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
First Remote Control 2015 Mustang

I was looking on facebook and found this 1:10 scale 2015 Mustang RC. I will be posting pics and videos as they come.

Sponsored

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
Looks sweet! $289 is a bit steep though. Then again, I don't know what a normal RC car goes for these days. :eek:
That is not bad. Like anything, you can pretty much spend as much as you want. Easily $1000+ for high end stuff. Then you mod...

HrsePwr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LE #735
The pins through the top of the body put me off - they should have fixed the pions on the inside of the body and had them go through holes in the chassis. that would've given the body cleaner lines and made it more closely resemble the real deal.