• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Roush side scoops

DarkHorse5.0

Project White Label
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
Whippled 2015 GT PP
Hey guys!

I'm selling my Roush side scoops. Gloss black as the pic below shows. Had them on my old 5.0 until I parted out and sold it. Since they're used they will have a couple minor blemishes but the paint is perfect and you won't even tell they're not new on your car. 3M double sided tape will be necessary but that can be found for a couple bucks at any auto parts store.

$100 shipped

35535132092_5eb278fc78_z.jpg
https://flic.kr/p/W97QKf https://www.flickr.com/photos/55248983@N02/

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks​

OP
OP
DarkHorse5.0

DarkHorse5.0

Project White Label
Threads
Reaction score
First Name