• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Lund Racing nGauge

DarkHorse5.0

Project White Label
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
Whippled 2015 GT PP
Hey guys!

Selling my nGauge. Used this on my previous car. Purchased through Lund Racing, unmarried from my vehicle. Everything is in perfect condition and I am including all necessary parts. Includes OBDII cord and USB cord for Mac/PC connectivity.

Purchased this over a year ago so I had free tunes for life. I'm not sure if that carries over but I'm sure Lund would be able to answer that question. They're great with responding to emails and their tune was awesome!

$400 shipped

35573938845_5cda67f600.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

Sponsored

OP
OP
DarkHorse5.0

DarkHorse5.0

Project White Label
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
Whippled 2015 GT PP
Mustang Monday!!!​

Come and get this nGauge. I will pay shipping!:cheers:

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
Bump

OP
OP
DarkHorse5.0

DarkHorse5.0

Project White Label
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
Whippled 2015 GT PP
Who wants an nGauge?!

28011543875_ea4b5eca0e.jpg

Come n get it! This can be used as a tuning device or just a normal gauge without tuning the vehicle. Fits in center A/C pods, your pocket, and most overhead suitcase compartments. I'll ship it at my expense :D

OP
OP
DarkHorse5.0

DarkHorse5.0

Project White Label
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
Whippled 2015 GT PP
Morning wood...I mean bump...that still sounds bad

Lund Racing nGauge for sale. Make me an offer. All will be considered. Ridiculous ones will be denied hahaha

Sponsored

SimplyMartin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Lund doesn't do free tunes for life. You should revise your price would sell quicker.

OP
OP
DarkHorse5.0

DarkHorse5.0

Project White Label
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
Whippled 2015 GT PP
Lund doesn't do free tunes for life. You should revise your price would sell quicker.

They did when I got my tunes. I mentioned I did not know if it would carry over because they do charge for revisions now. Thanks.

Make an offer if you want the nGauge guys

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Im supercharged and they have never charged me for a revision yet,dropping down pulley no charge,octanium tune no charge.If its unmarried from the car all i see someone paying for is the tune.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
the TUNES never carry over. the unit is locked to Lund. the Tunes and unit are married to the VIN. with a used nGauge they will unmarry it for free from the VIN when the new owner buys a Lund tune. so the new owner has to buy a new tune and yes they usually revise them for free.

OP
OP
DarkHorse5.0

DarkHorse5.0

Project White Label
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
Whippled 2015 GT PP
Price Reduction

Im supercharged and they have never charged me for a revision yet,dropping down pulley no charge,octanium tune no charge.If its unmarried from the car all i see someone paying for is the tune.
the TUNES never carry over. the unit is locked to Lund. the Tunes and unit are married to the VIN. with a used nGauge they will unmarry it for free from the VIN when the new owner buys a Lund tune. so the new owner has to buy a new tune and yes they usually revise them for free.

I've also never been charged for revisions. I was under the impression the new owner would just be purchasing tunes from Lund. Thanks fellas. Good knowledge :thumbsup:

Price reduction:
$300 shipped

Sponsored

MSMStannyl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - Triple Yellow
Still available? I'm def interested. I need to check into what the cost from Lund would be to unlock and send me a tune.

MSMStannyl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - Triple Yellow
And as for revisions, I was just reading another thread talking about how they do charge for revisions. At least now they do. The free revisions are only good for 3 months from date of receiving tune. After that you would need to pay another $50 for another 3 months.

OP
OP
DarkHorse5.0

DarkHorse5.0

Project White Label
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
Whippled 2015 GT PP
Still available? I'm def interested. I need to check into what the cost from Lund would be to unlock and send me a tune.
And as for revisions, I was just reading another thread talking about how they do charge for revisions. At least now they do. The free revisions are only good for 3 months from date of receiving tune. After that you would need to pay another $50 for another 3 months.

Yes still available. Pm sent.

I saw that too looking at Lund's website yesterday.

OP
OP
DarkHorse5.0

DarkHorse5.0

Project White Label
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
Whippled 2015 GT PP
SOLD