2017 ROUSH Warrior Mustang

LightningBlue17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost, Lightning Blue
Now Available: The 2017 ROUSH Warrior Mustang.

Experience 670hp supercharged performance exclusively for the U.S. Military overseas.

More than a car, it’s a symbol of valor, commitment and performance. And now for the first time, there are two to choose from. These unique, limited production Mustangs have been designed and produced by Military AutoSource in partnership with the legendary ROUSH Performance team and are available exclusively to members of the U.S. Military. Designed with unique Warrior badging and components and delivering a heart-pounding 670 horsepower, these Mustangs will offer a driving and ownership experience that is both memorable and personal. Experience 670 hp supercharged performance exclusively for the U.S. Military overseas. Only 40 vehicles produced, reserve yours today.

The 2017 ROUSH Warrior Mustang

Bred for the Battlefield

warriors-94-X3.jpg

Following the overwhelming response to the 2015 and 2016 projects, Military AutoSource (MAS) and ROUSH Performance have partnered for a third consecutive year to design the 2017 ROUSH Warrior Mustang. This limited-production Mustang is available exclusively through MAS. The ROUSH Warrior Mustang handles like a race car with its enhanced legendary ROUSH Supercharger producing 670 horsepower and 545 lb.-ft. of torque. Peak performance and distinct styling combine to convey the unique and unmistakable impression of strength and presence that reflect some of the core traits of its driver

warriors-78-X3.jpg

Custom Badging

With its unique badging package there is no mistaking a Warrior. Custom tags include black Warrior fender badges with chrome accents, a serialized dash plaque (denoting the vehicle’s production number), headrests with the embroidered Warrior logo, and a ROUSH branded engine plaque.

warriors-82-X3.jpg

Technology

The vehicle is equipped with a host of entertainment, communication and safety features and functions including SYNC Bluetooth technology, voice activated navigation, Blind Spot Monitoring (BLIS), the amazing sound of the 12 speaker Shaker Pro™ audio system, and more.

warriors-46-X3.jpg

Exterior

Offered in three distinct color and striping combinations: Shadow Black with red stripe and white accent; Race Red with white stripe and blue accent; Lightning Blue with white stripe and red accent.

Click Here For More Information And To Request Your Exclusive Military Pricing On The 2017 ROUSH Warrior Mustang

The All-New 2017 ROUSH Warrior Mustang | Scout Edition

Mission Ready

IMG_9762-X3.jpg

This first edition of the ROUSH Warrior Scout promises to offer the same uncompromising experience owners have come to expect from Warrior. This vehicle is built on the GT Base and like the original Warrior offers incredible performance with the ROUSH Supercharger, generating 670 horsepower and 545 lb.-ft. of torque. Scout stands ready to provide the experience its driver deserves.

Scout-Exterior.jpg

Exterior

Offered in three exterior paint options: Shadow Black, Lightning Blue and Magnetic Metallic.

Scout-Performance.jpg

Performance

Equipped with the ROUSH 2.3LTVS Supercharger this Mustang produces a gripping 670 horsepower and 545 lb.-ft. of torque.

IMG_9489-X3.jpg

Custom Badging

As part of the Warrior family the Scout features its own version of the signature Warrior badging including a serialized dash plaque (denoting the vehicle’s production number), along with Warrior fender badges in a unique blacked out finish.

http://militarycarprogram.militaryautosource.com

Mustang Warrior edition, built specifically for US Military Personnel Stationed or deployed outside the united states.

Cool concept, and they sell for a reasonable price given what you get. I used to work for the company that offers them (Military AutoSource).
Sponsored

Sponsored

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
So it's a GTPP Premium with a body kit and supercharger? I was hoping the era of oversaturated/worthless special edition Mustangs would have died with the S197. Nope.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
So it's a GTPP Premium with a body kit and supercharger? I was hoping the era of oversaturated/worthless special edition Mustangs would have died with the S197. Nope.
Or it's a way to give back something unique to our Troops :shrug:

Have you seen the P-51 edition, F-35, USAF Thunderbird Edition, Matte Green RST Roush edtion, Blue Angels....and so on....I wouldn't consider those worthless.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona

Have you seen the P-51 edition, F-35, USAF Thunderbird Edition, Matte Green RST Roush edtion, Blue Angels....and so on....I wouldn't consider those worthless.
It's a way to sell some cars. Nothing more, nothing less. Making them for service personnel only seems silly.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
It's a way to sell some cars. Nothing more, nothing less. Making them for service personnel only seems silly.
I don't see GM or Dodge offering anything like it so I'm fine with it.

NoReins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work in Progress
What is wrong with that? Make cars that are only designed for Military Personnel, seems like a nice program.

Sponsored

Stroked84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I don't see GM or Dodge offering anything like it so I'm fine with it.
Or Ford. Unless they're donating these cars to Roush, Ford has nothing to do with this. Or did I miss something?

What is wrong with that? Make cars that are only designed for Military Personnel, seems like a nice program.
"Only designed for military personnel" is a bit of a reach. They're identical to their normal supercharged packages with a few different emblems. Are they even discounted for military members?

Agreed. Targeted marketing. If they're discounting these for military members I take back what I said, but I'm not seeing any "giving back" here.

Damn good looking cars though! lol

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Yes they are discounted. So you can now remove foot from mouth and just leave the thread as you're contributing nothing.

pdac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GT, 2011 GT/CS, 2013 Jeep Wranger, 2014 GT/CS - All SOLD! Current - 2012 Corvette Grand Sport

Do you really believe that??? That's pretty funny. I guess there are people out there who fall for these marketing gimmicks after all.

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Yes they are discounted. So you can now remove foot from mouth and just leave the thread as you're contributing nothing.
Wow, that's great that they're discounting them for military personnel. I would hope it's a nice fat chunk off the going price for those guys.

TheWildman

Jazz Master
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2018 Kona EcoBoost Base (PP)
I almost bought one of these through MAS, but I went with my own setup instead. They are lovely cars and they are meant to give back to the troops serving overseas.
Sponsored