• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2015 GT Part Out!!!

Snow_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Hello everyone as the title states parting out my 2015 GT. Cars gone had to free up some funds for an investment property I just purchased. Broke my soul to let her go but priorities are priorities... All parts listed below are in great shape as you will see from the pictures what you see is what you get. For the big items I prefer local pickup (wheels, exhaust, tires) but if you work with me on the shipping price ill work with you. Also I am willing to drive up to 2 hours from my location (Florence, SC) to meet up half way to deliver the parts.

Items:

JLT CAI White- Sold!
SCT X4 Unmarried- Sold!
Borla S-type 2.5" Catback Exhaust with black tips- SOLD!!
Two Nitto NT555 G2 275/40/19 tires (Brand New!!) - Sold!!
Nitrous Express Plate system with 15lb Bottle, bottle warmer,
purge system (entire setup)- $760

Two replica wheels 17x9 (Brand New) Planning on Drag setup but never got to use them- Sold!!

Finally added pictures of the nitrous kit:

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Nitrous, fuel and purge solenoids and fuel block.

[/URL][/IMG]

Bottle warner

[/URL][/IMG]

15 lbs bottle with mounted pressure gauge which was extra. The bottle has some scratches (nothing serious) from the metal brackets I'll try to post a picture of it tonight.
Front:
[/URL][/IMG]

Gauge side:
[/URL][/IMG]

Back of bottle: covered by brackets
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Arm, purge and bottle warmer switch mounted into the top lighting unit. And the unit has the diode dynamic led lights.
Sponsored

Last edited:

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
I am interested in the wheels.

I'm near Asheville, NC.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Snow_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
All PM's replied and status of items updated. Sorry for not posting pictures of the Nitrous kit yet I am away for the weekend and will be back on sunday. Will post pictures Monday :thumbsup:

Souldriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 - Guard GT Prem. PP
Interested in the Borla Exhaust but ill need shipping to NY and I want to hear a FR by borla in person before i make a final decision. How many miles on the exhaust? less for the "wear" more for hoe broken in it is.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Money sent for wheels.

OP
OP

Snow_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Interested in the Borla Exhaust but ill need shipping to NY and I want to hear a FR by borla in person before i make a final decision. How many miles on the exhaust? less for the "wear" more for hoe broken in it is.

Hey bud, if you'd like I will PM you a quote on how much it would be to ship to your zip code. The exhaust was on the car for 5k miles. I forgot to put this on the initial listing and I will fix it now, the exhaust is a 2.5", have gotten many questions about this. Below you will find a link to a thread I posted when I got the car dyno tuned for nitrous which has a video and you can hear the exhaust really well. If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58299

Sponsored
OP
OP

Snow_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Well I tried sending the buyer multiple PM's and none were replied. Kit is still for sale