Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
Thanks for sharing but why even bother with the "ropes" to keep people back. They are literally hanging over the cars in a couple of those shots. Like those are going to keep anyone from touching those vehicles.

TampaBear67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool Blue 07 Accord EX-L 2.4, DOHC, iVTEC Coupe
I'm Loving the Black Stripet/Moulding Effect that the "Ropes" are giving that Race Red 2015. I love how it lines up with the Corners of the Grill too. It reminds me of the Mouldings on the Fox Body's.

Also there are some really nice looking Fox's in that Display. I always Loved the 79 Pace Car, and that Black 89 GT looks Great. I also always Loved the 72 Sprint Fastbacks. The White with Blue interior and Red and Blue Accents just always looked good to me.

GTsquid

Sure seems like some guardsman blue and white theme going on...... I know what car would look great in that ;)

Sponsored

Fox9350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 5.0 GT (former car)
Also there are some really nice looking Fox's in that Display. I always Loved the 79 Pace Car, and that Black 89 GT looks Great.

Funny as a Fox Guy I always hated the painted moldings on the 87-93, I think it looks much better in matching body color. I dunno I wish they had chosen a 91 with pony rims, but how could you leave the King of Foxes out? :D

Jamo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra Coupe
Where exactly is the Ford World Headquarters?

13GTCSMustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR/GT/20's/NAV
Was that the 'BIG' annoucement they were talking about releasing this week???? :shrug:

Sponsored

StangFX

Was that the 'BIG' annoucement they were talking about releasing this week???? :shrug:
No, the ESB is supposed to announce something but the week is almost over and still nothing. I guess tomorrow would be the day....

chopsui

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
Originally Posted by 13GTCSMustang View Post
Was that the 'BIG' annoucement they were talking about releasing this week????
No, the ESB is supposed to announce something but the week is almost over and still nothing. I guess tomorrow would be the day....
What are you guys talking about? Is WHAT the big announcement? The the fact that they're displaying some cars at their headquarters? Really?

What's an ESB?