• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2015 Mustang GT PP - 9,500 Miles Lots of Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick71692

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP Mustang
Year: 2015
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang GT
Trim: Premium w/ Performance Package
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual 6 speed
Mileage: 9,500
Additional Info: 401a package / back-up sensors / voice-activated navigation / Shaker Premium 12-way Audio / Blind-spot Monitoring System / Performance Pack
Does NOT have Recaros
PRICE: $34,750

SELLING TO GET GT350

Upgrades: I will try to be as detailed as I can here
Exterior:
- Roush Rear Spoiler
- Front grille delete
- Roush hood extractors
- 35% window tint
- 20x10 Downforce Gloss Black Wheels with Sumitomo HTR ZIII 275/35/20 tires (75%+ tread life left all around)
- Roush Winglets on splitter
- Diode Dynamics LED rear marker lights
- Black Lug Nuts
- Not installed yet - black 5.0 side badges

Suspension:
- Eibach Pro Kit Springs
- Steeda Sub Frame Brace
- Steeda Jacking Rails
- Steeda Vertical End Links
- Steeda G-Trac K Member Brace
- Not installed yet - Steeda IRS alignment kit and adjustable differential bushing kit

Engine and Exhaust:
- K&N drop in filter
- JLT Oil Catch Can
- Lund Racing Tune with Ngauge
- Stainless Power Long tube headers with high flow cats
- Solo Performance Mach Thunder exhaust with black tips

Interior:
- GT 350 Steering Wheel
- GT 350 shift knob
- Steeda Billet Lockout Collar
- Steeda Clutch Spring
- Not installed - Steeda heel toe gas pedal

Car is in near perfect condition, no scratches or dings, no curbed wheels. Car was just professionally corrected and sealed. Car has never seen rain or snow and oil and filter has been changed every 2,500 miles (to me its easy to do, I enjoy it and its cheap insurance). I have some of the original parts to the car. The ones I dont have are the stock exhaust or PP wheels. Not pictures is the grille delete or roush heat extractors. Shoot me a text for updated pics

Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.