shows the lines perfectly...but in spanish

[ame]
Sponsored

Stanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F30
Wow - thanks for posting this! Makes me want one even more. Much clearer detail on the lines...it's almost like touching one.

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
Is it just me or is this guy getting very hands on with every crease and curve of that car? This video should be rated R :lol: I plan on doing the same when I get mine.

TampaBear67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool Blue 07 Accord EX-L 2.4, DOHC, iVTEC Coupe
Leave it to an Italian to be So Passionate about the Design of this Mustang. As for his Hands On Approach, this car Begs for You to Run Your Hands and Fingers Along It's Surfaces. It's a Seriously Sexy Beast and a Car that You'll Want to Wash By Hand.

MadMoose

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stuff
Haha I was thinking the same thing. He was just rubbing the **** out of that car. Does look good in that color though.

Sponsored

Melino

the part i really want to touch and feel is the interior. @ 9:00 he says something about the trans tunnel using hard plastics still :(

ah well, everything else looks great.

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
the part i really want to touch and feel is the interior. @ 9:00 he says something about the trans tunnel using hard plastics still :(

ah well, everything else looks great.

You can hear him knocking on it and see the look of disappointment on his face.

Wild Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT
8:54 I think that's a Ford guy getting perturbed by the amount of touching the guy is doing lol.

f e r

Dapper.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fach 1 / Jeep SRT8
Summarizing the vid:

1) He loved the lines (haha obviously w/ all the touching). His impression was that they were very aerodynamic. He described the sharp lines on the front bumper cover, saying it was a 2 piece bumper w/ the cover being one and the splitter being the other. And that the design of the front bumper used some of the current GT500 styling (he detailed the fangs) and the new Ford design language.

2) He said they were allowed to touch and try everything they wanted, even the interior, but they weren't allowed to sit because they were still in pre-production and Ford didn't want to convey a false impression of the seats or seating position or whatever.

3) He was very disappointed on the central trans tunnel cover being hard plastic. But he loved the other components on the interior in special the steering wheel saying that was a little thicker than the current model and shorter.

4) He praised the style of the new set of taillights saying they were very modern and stylish w/ sharp lines giving some texture to the smooth rear deck.

5) On the headlights, he commented that the LEDs tri-bar had a forced kind of a feel, but that the industry is heading to that standard, so, he was ok w/ them. Overall, he loved the sleek and design of the headlights minus the LEDs TriBar.

6) On the style, he said the car in person looked much more sleek and beautiful than in pictures. Also that it had a special presence.

Sponsored

Falc'man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Falcon
Thanks f e r.

Bullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus Ct200
Summarizing the vid:

1) He loved the lines (haha obviously w/ all the touching). His impression was that they were very aerodynamic. He described the sharp lines on the front bumper cover, saying it was a 2 piece bumper w/ the cover being one and the splitter being the other. And that the design of the front bumper used some of the current GT500 styling (he detailed the fangs) and the new Ford design language.

2) He said they were allowed to touch and try everything they wanted, even the interior, but they weren't allowed to sit because they were still in pre-production and Ford didn't want to convey a false impression of the seats or seating position or whatever.

3) He was very disappointed on the central trans tunnel cover being hard plastic. But he loved the other components on the interior in special the steering wheel saying that was a little thicker than the current model and shorter.

4) He praised the style of the new set of taillights saying they were very modern and stylish w/ sharp lines giving some texture to the smooth rear deck.

5) On the headlights, he commented that the LEDs tri-bar had a forced kind of a feel, but that the industry is heading to that standard, so, he was ok w/ them. Overall, he loved the sleek and design of the headlights minus the LEDs TriBar.

6) On the style, he said the car in person looked much more sleek and beautiful than in pictures. Also that it had a special presence.
Why the guy says "B8" and not "V8" ?

Trackaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 350Z, 2016 GT350, 2018 Pacifica Hybrid
I heard him say V8 and also GT a couple times, but my Spanish isn't very good anymore so I would only understand about 1 word in 5. I did however, completely understand his disappointment with the hard (duro) plastics on the transmission tunnel. The little shake of the head after tapping on it was priceless. There are plenty of areas where hard plastics are OK, but it would have been nice to see a bit more effort on that large surface.

This was a great video, and seemed more in depth than anything I've seen from the US coverage. I really enjoyed it.

Thanks for posting.

-T

minjitta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Explorer
Is it just me or is this guy getting very hands on with every crease and curve of that car? This video should be rated R :lol: I plan on doing the same when I get mine.
He sure love that curvy rear end lol

minjitta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Explorer
I heard him say V8 and also GT a couple times, but my Spanish isn't very good anymore so I would only understand about 1 word in 5. I did however, completely understand his disappointment with the hard (duro) plastics on the transmission tunnel. The little shake of the head after tapping on it was priceless. There are plenty of areas where hard plastics are OK, but it would have been nice to see a bit more effort on that large surface.

This was a great video, and seemed more in depth than anything I've seen from the US coverage. I really enjoyed it.

Thanks for posting.

-T
I heard "fiesta" don't know he was talking about car or Holliday lol
Sponsored