Sponsored

Talking 2015 Ford Mustang! Wide Open Throttle Ep. 90

shelby1k

Some great stuff here.

Angus MacKenzie and Ed Loh meet up with Raj Nair (Ford's Head of Product), Joe Hinrichs (Ford EVP and President of the America's), and Joel Piaskowski (Ford's Design Director) to chat about the all-new 2015 Ford Mustang. The guys chat about the Mustang's radical new look and advanced underpinnings including an all-new high output Ecoboost turbo 4-cylinder.

[ame]
Sponsored

OP
OP

StangFX

Great watch thanks.

We need a general videos thread we can all post to. I've seen a lot and while each of them doesn't deserve its own thread it, some are pretty interesting.

four0six

Threads
Reaction score
We need a general videos thread we can all post to. I've seen a lot and while each of them doesn't deserve its own thread it, some are pretty interesting.
It doesn't bother me any. It gives me something to look at when I constantly check back on this forum for something new and I don't have to sift through all the old videos and conversations I've seen for so long. Jar can add to the sticky if it's important but this whole section of the forum is for photos and videos.

Allerick

First Time Mustang Buyer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang (DIB 2.3T w/ Ceramic Int.)
Anyone else having trouble viewing this video? I cannot get the audio to play.

Sponsored

Josh Painter

Threads
Reaction score
Website
the-12th-fan.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Fusion SEL
Anyone else having trouble viewing this video? I cannot get the audio to play.
If your browser is Firefox, check the loudspeaker icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen. Click on it, and adjust the volume level. HTH

let me ride

Threads
Reaction score
Great watch, some real interesting stuff in there. So it sounds like the SVT wll be offered officially outside the US but not in all countries. I think this may be another hit on the believers of the SC 5.8L making a return if the SVT needs to comply with other country's stricter safety laws.

OP
OP

RIParker

f.jpg

I love this way this looks (from the video)
headlights.jpg

VIN666

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
many
The car in the video does not have extractors on the hood!
What's up with that?

Sponsored

VIN666

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
many
Ah. I see.
Love those things.

OP
OP

DJ

Thanks for the video.

Am I the only one that didn't know SVT team is essentially the same thing as RS team? or are they just talk about the way its positioned with respect to the lineup i.e. the 'halo' team?

Trackaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 350Z, 2016 GT350, 2018 Pacifica Hybrid
SVT in the US is the equivalent of the ST/RS guys in Europe, but two different groups. There was a discussion on one of the Mustang forums about the Nurburgring testing, and how Ford does not feel the need to publish times due to the lack of controls regarding setup, tires, and conditions. But one of the benefits that Raj Nair mentioned about going to the Ring was getting the SVT and RS teams together to discuss various tuning strategies.

Would like to be a fly on the wall for some of those discussions!

-T
Sponsored