Sponsored

Official 2015 Mustang Dealer Preview Guide

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
This was sent out to Ford dealers to learn more about the 2015 Mustang. Enjoy!
2015 Mustang Preview Guide.jpg
2015 Mustang Preview Guide-2.jpg
2015 Mustang Preview Guide-3.jpg
2015 Mustang Preview Guide-4.jpg
Sponsored

Attachments

OP
OP
likeaboss

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
Awesome, thanks for sharing.
No problem, it's a lot of what has been posted across the various sites today but in one nice little package.

glad to see the Recaro's are still available.
I think this is the first place they've been mentioned. I'm interested to see and more importantly sit in them. The current ones fit me great but the ones in the Focus cut into the back of my thighs.

Sanctuary

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
German cars.
Glad these are starting to show up. Its only a matter of time before the official performance numbers are out?

Sponsored

JonnyMustang

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Flex EB
Interesting to note, active noise cancellation on Ecoboost model. Wonder if that's to isolate the sound of the turbo?

Josh Painter

Threads
Reaction score
Website
the-12th-fan.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Fusion SEL
Tilt AND telescope steering wheel finally makes it way into the Mustang! Thank you, Ford.

Falc'man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Falcon
Interesting to note, active noise cancellation on Ecoboost model. Wonder if that's to isolate the sound of the turbo?
I hope it would be to remove the weak 4 cyl thrum. I have a 2.0 Ecoboost in the Falcon and it sounds rubbish in normal driving conditions. Sounds like a four cylinder - mainly because it is :headbonk:

It goes pretty well though and under hard acceleration doesn't sound bad.

OP
OP
likeaboss

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
Tilt AND telescope steering wheel finally makes it way into the Mustang! Thank you, Ford.
I wish I had it in my GT500. I'm 6'4" and sometimes my knee catches the bottom of the steering wheel during a shift. If could move it just an inch closer to me it would be perfect.

Sponsored

Boss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP Mustang GT
The only thing I cant wrap my head around is the GT emblem on the trunk....IMO looks unfinished....I can hardly wait for the SVT variant......if its a 50th anniversary GT 350 I am so climbing on board the 2015 bandwagon

Ford would do this car a great disservice without a 50th anniversary GT 350

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 10Sp Auto, Velocity Blue
Thanks Likeaboss. Great stuff on an awesome new World Storming Mustang!!!

Interesting how Ford are hedging over the HP/Torque figures on the 5.0 GT - only stating ">" the current 420 Hp.

With all the Boss302 gear (Valve Springs, Con Rods, Crank, Hoter Cams with more lift, Worked Heads and Piston Crowns et. al.), it si going to be interesting to discover the finally disclosed HP & Torque ratings.

Josh Painter

Threads
Reaction score
Website
the-12th-fan.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Fusion SEL
Interesting how Ford are hedging over the HP/Torque figures on the 5.0 GT - only stating ">" the current 420 Hp.
There's some fine tuning yet to be done with these engines. The final horsepower numbers will depend on how well the EPA certification for each engine configuration goes.

Pretty sure Ford engineers have some MPG targets they want to hit. But the Ecoboost 2.3 gives them an additional weapon. If they can squeeze a highway number in the mid 30s with the EB, that will help their CAFE average for the entire fleet and still allow them a little room to work with on the new Coyote.

Josh Painter

Threads
Reaction score
Website
the-12th-fan.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Fusion SEL
I wish I had it in my GT500. I'm 6'4" and sometimes my knee catches the bottom of the steering wheel during a shift. If could move it just an inch closer to me it would be perfect.
Wish Ford would have flattened the bottom of the steering wheel rim like Audi and a couple of other manufacturers are doing. That would give us big guys a little more personal space.