Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
We just snagged the first look at a prototype for the 2015 Mustang Convertible with its top down. Previously, spy photos shown of the convertible had heavily camouflaged roofs that made it more difficult to distinguish from the vast majority of coupe prototypes that have been captured.

While the pictures are not very revealing and still show a heavily camouflaged body, these are the first pictures that show conclusively that S550 convertible testing is well underway.
Sponsored

dustyaman

Threads
Reaction score
look how much back overhang is on that with the back bumper is compared to the back window ends. I just dont see the mustang loosing alot of weight. It doesnt look that much smaller then todays mustang.

MYs197

Is it me or does that ass stand up really high and the hips look huge. Also wheels look staggered.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Damn that Armco LOL.

Look cold, wherever they were............wonder if they were wearing Mustang branded hats :D

Sponsored

MYs197

Dearborn or nearby I'm sure :) It's pretty chilly in the NE already so that must've been not so pleasant up there.

I can't wait to see the S550 at Nurburgring one day. Hope soon.

Powderd Toast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
17 Platinum White GT
Holy hips! That's one sexy banunkadunk!

crazyfastfreddy

Kinda hard to tell but i dunno those look a little yellow to be HID's.

DBCooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Conspiracy thought of the day...

Why is it that when the top is down, we have great shots of the side and back, but when the top is up, suddenly there's a guard rail in the way??

Sponsored

JohnZiraldo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 Mustang GT Conv., 11 Edge Sport
Look cold, wherever they were............wonder if they were wearing Mustang branded hats :D
What do you mean cold? That just looks like a couple of Canucks out for a late October drive with the A/C turned down a bit and their toques pulled a little lower in case of snow. :thumbsup:
Sponsored