Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Here are even more revealing photos of the 2015 Mustang front end in more production ready form!

Screen Shot 2013-10-07 at 7.14.49 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2013-10-07 at 7.15.08 AM.jpg

Compare to prototype:

9550565411_aacf8dcfbf_b.jpg
Sponsored

Mriley

Woa woa!

Someone must have leaked these from the inside. Uh oh.

The headlights look different than the earlier ones we saw of the 2015 face. Everything else seems to match up? Bottom grille/Fogs/mirrors all seem to match up.

Maestro5.0

Interesting those 2 vertical bars in the grille aren't there. Disappointing, but maybe it will make its way into different trims.

Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Yes, those headlamps do look different........they seem to wrap around more. Wondering if the ones in these latest photos are not prod-spec??

S550Boss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350; 2018 Focus RS
Excellent!
Now if we could only get a shot a tiny bit higher to see what engine that is... because it's not the 5 liter.

Overboost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S197
...and cue the witch hunt around Dearborn to find the person who leaked those pics.

Interesting grille design. I prefer the one spotted at Grattan. I also don't care for the markers above the fog lamps. They stick out too much on the black. Headlamp design isn't final either.

MYs197

Can anyone tell what those 2 cars on the left are ? I'm on my phone and it's too small to tell but doesn't look like a Ford. Id be surprised if a supplier got such an exposed look at the actual production version.

Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
They even pulled the tape off the pony in the second pic.

However, for all those that said the earlier leaked nose was a tacked-on decoy....... :p

ForceRECON2010

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2005 Saab 9-5 2.3T
Can anyone tell what those 2 cars on the left are ? I'm on my phone and it's too small to tell but doesn't look like a Ford. Id be surprised if a supplier got such an exposed look at the actual production version.
New Lincoln MKZ

mrkrabz

Threads
Reaction score
Interesting those 2 vertical bars in the grille aren't there. Disappointing, but maybe it will make its way into different trims.
Different trims more than likely. Grills vary from package to package. I don't think the bars were part of the body design, more of the particular package that you can get.

Maestro5.0

The headlights do look a lot bigger than the earlier spy pics.... more similar to the current car in size altho they definitely seem to wrap around more as TT pointed out. The whole front end has more of a resemblance to the S197 than I would expect from the finished product.

mrkrabz

Threads
Reaction score
Yeah, I was hoping for something more significant. It really does look like a modified S197
Sponsored