Sponsored

Our 2015 Mustang Renders - Give us your feedback!

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Presenting the final versions of our 2015 Mustang renders!.... until the next new set :)
2015 Mustang Render (Silver) - Mustang6G.jpg
2015 Mustang Render (Blue) - Mustang6G.jpg
2015 Mustang Render1 (Blue) - Mustang6G.jpg
2015 Mustang Render1 (Red) - Mustang6G.jpg
Sponsored

Mriley

All I can say is WOW.... THIS is what I've been waiting for!

Can't decide which one I like better.... so I'll take both. :headbang:

jjw

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shelbyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 PP2, 05 STI 475whp, 04 cayenne turbo, Shelbys
I think the grey one is a big step in the right direction, but I suspect there is a bit more S197 left over in there then the S550 will actually have.
The blue one looks a bit chubby and and seems to have fusion proportions with a slightly longer hood..... roofline is too long.

edit:
I think the sides will look more smoothly integrated and less like an add on widebody kit.

crazyfastfreddy

awesome job on these!! love the cool background and how realistic it looks.

the blue one is the best IMO. i think the proportinos are fine... maybe tighten it up just a bit. it's sleeker and got some evos cues without being too stubby like that concept.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Both are great, but it's the blue one for me.

Feedback? Make the grille shallower (ie, reduce the height).........lower it and, er, that's about it! Although I'd lose the chrome trim.

Good job :)

attachment.jpg

Sponsored

jjw

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shelbyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 PP2, 05 STI 475whp, 04 cayenne turbo, Shelbys
I'd love to see someone work on a really nice profile. I would if I had more time :/
I do like the long rear window slope on the blue one and the smoother fender bulges. After looking closer maybe its just the perspective, but the pudginess I mentioned seems to center around the roof above the B-pillar and the transition to the deck. I wonder how much taper the base of the fastback will have? The rear flare looks a bit off.... like it should have more of an aston whole fender bulge and hip and not just a circular lip flare. Windshield forward looks pretty good and plausible based on what we _think_ we know. The blue one is growing on me.
I really want to see invisible B pillars on the final car and I like that about both of these renders. I also want to see a nice long shallow sloping fastback with a very short deck like an aston, c6/7, FRS etc.

GTsquid

:clap2:

Thanks guys, great job.

If the s550 ends up looking like the blue one, I'll be very happy. The gray one looks good too but I agree it does have a bit more s197 than I think we'll see. This would've made a great 14.5 tho, just saying.

The only change I would make to the blue one is lower it, especially the rear... and tighten up the wheel wells

Maestro5.0

The photorealism of these renders is pretty awesome. My pick would be the silver/gray one if we disregard all the rumors of it being a big departure from the S197. But the blue one is probably close to what we will see.

Agree with Twin Turbo.... lose the chrome. Otherwise, very close to perfect IMO. Instant favorites.

Melino

Home run!!

Can we get some more colors? That thing is very... blue.

And personally I'd like to see the same aggressive side scoop of the gray one put onto the blue render. Just my 2c.

Mike

Threads
Reaction score
If all we get is new bumper and headlights I'm gonna be very disappointed as other said its "jaw dropping" "dope" and "stunning" for me pictures above don't fit that description.

Sponsored

BlueVenom

If all we get is new bumper and headlights I'm gonna be very disappointed as other said its "jaw dropping" "dope" and "stunning" for me pictures above don't fit that description.

Based on your posts, something tells me you're going to be disappointed no matter what we get, Mike. Might as well go shopping for another car now if you're expecting something as radical as a mad max production car. No knock on you but I think most current Mustang owners don't want it to get that extreme.

To me, this and other similar renders is as close to "stunning" as I think we're gonna get while still looking like a Mustang. I'm not sure what everyone is expecting. That white Topspeed render is probably pretty close. The blue one here gives it a little edge that it needed.

Boydstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium DIB
I gotta say, I can't decide which one I like better! They both look great!

Awesome job Wild-Speed!!!!

The only thing I would adjust a little in the blue one would be to make the rear quarter panel bulge out a little more, seems like from reading all the posts on here (Mustang6g) that the design may go that way, otherwise, AMAZING!!!!

I'd buy them both in a heartbeat!!!!! :headbang:

Binion

That second one does it for me! coming from a FR-S I know it's biased but I'd like to see it have more front fender flare maybe not as dramatic as this but just more to make it look tougher. Also wanna see wheels like this or maybe some p-zeros.

07-scion-fr-s-concept-ny.jpg

KingofQueens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
Blue definitely.. Much more aggressive than the gray one and actually has the look of a "sporty" look.

The gray one too similar to the NFS movie car and the front reminds me of the Taurus. But nonetheless nice job on the renderings.

MustangDizzle

Threads
Reaction score
The top one reminds me of AMG Mercedes, and that's a good thing. I like the roofline of the blue one better.

Gray one has nice deep carved out sides, which I very much like, but the rest looks a lot like an S197.

They both need wider, more pronounced rear quarters.
Sponsored