• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Rays 57Xtreme 19x10.5 (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toothless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto
Last edited:
OP
OP
Toothless

Toothless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto
Tires sold. Only the wheels are left. Get em while they are still available.

thumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT PP
are there any pics of the wheels on your car? did you have any suspension issues being a 10.5 +35, or does it need spacers?

OP
OP
Toothless

Toothless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto

thumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT PP
any pics showing how much poke they have, or is it flush?

also wondering if it has the right centerbore or did it need hub rings?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Toothless

Toothless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto
Price reduced. Need to move these. Priced to sell. 1st post updated. Now $520 shipped

c_reber

REB3R
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
`16 Mustang GT (PP), `15 X5 50i
SO tempting. Do you have a place that would sell 2 more? And what type of price? Or do they only sell these wheels in sets of 4?

OP
OP
Toothless

Toothless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto

c_reber

REB3R
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
`16 Mustang GT (PP), `15 X5 50i
Yes. You can buy 2 more. Thats how I ended up with the 2 extra ones. I had 6. 4 on my street tires, and 2 with drag radials on them. Thats the ones I have for sale.

I did a quick search on Ebay. Here is a place you can get them. There are many others also. As you can see you are buying mine for more than 50% off.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gram-Lights...ash=item489218cf81:g:oekAAOSwGtRXyHvC&vxp=mtr

Brian
Thanks for finding those. I doubt you'll still have them, but I have to sell 1 of my sets of wheels before I can pick up another. (have 5 sets of wheels/tires right now:headbonk:)

OP
OP
Toothless

Toothless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto
Bump. Back from the dead. Still got these for sale. Somebody needs some high quality wheels cheap. :)

Sponsored

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Great seller. If I had the cash available I'd get these to add to the 4 I already have!

OP
OP
Toothless

Toothless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto
Thanks Bro. These sold this morning. Thanks for all the interest. Theses are based A$$ wheels.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.