Coconut

Poptart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Magnetic manual
That's a meaty steering wheel. The girth on that thing..

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP
What i dont understand is, why not make the diameter little smaller? The current wheels have pretty big diameters for a sport and track feel. If an aftermarket company can adress that, it would be a game changer.

This one though is the best looking wheel period. Thick enough and flat bottom. Only if it was little smaller, it would be perfect!

OP
OP
mumbles

mumbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Prem OW
What i dont understand is, why not make the diameter little smaller? The current wheels have pretty big diameters for a sport and track feel. If an aftermarket company can adress that, it would be a game changer.

This one though is the best looking wheel period. Thick enough and flat bottom. Only if it was little smaller, it would be perfect!
You are one of the few folks who have not expressed an interest in a thicker steering wheel...

Must be custom, it is not listed on their site.
I sent them a picture of what I wanted and they duplicated it perfectly!

Sponsored

Ggradtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Carbondynamics sells them for $510. Only problem is that you would also need a "spare" wheel to send in when you order. They should ask for a "core charge" instead I think. Not everyone has a spare wheel lying around.

Smarz1018

ScubaSteve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang Eco-boost
looks good! how much was this?

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
You are one of the few folks who have not expressed an interest in a thicker steering wheel...
I don't think Sasuketr was talking about the thickness of the wheel, I think he's referring to the overall diameter.

I agree with you, I've never heard anyone say they wouldn't want the wheel thicker.

Sponsored
OP
OP
mumbles

mumbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Prem OW
Do you mind sharing what the cost on this item is?
$599 + shipping + core

Carbondynamics sells them for $510. Only problem is that you would also need a "spare" wheel to send in when you order. They should ask for a "core charge" instead I think. Not everyone has a spare wheel lying around.
I chose to avoid Carbondynamics due to the number of complaints on this board...

I don't think Sasuketr was talking about the thickness of the wheel, I think he's referring to the overall diameter.

I agree with you, I've never heard anyone say they wouldn't want the wheel thicker.
Yep, you're right totally misread his comment. Since this wheel is based off the same sized Mustang wheel, it would be difficult to make is smaller or all the button bezels would probably not fit...

Beith Performance Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.beithperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
We will have limited stock in December.

Custom orders also available if you want something we don't have on the shelf.

$595 + Shipping. Core wheel to be sent to us, or add $125 if you don't want to send us an OEM wheel. Process takes 4 weeks for a custom order, or next day shipping if you order an in-stock wheel.

:-)

Last edited:
OP
OP
mumbles

mumbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Prem OW
We will have limited stock in December.

Custom orders also available if you want something we don't have on the shelf.

$595 + Shipping. Core wheel to be sent to us, or add $125 if you don't want to send us an OEM wheel. Process takes 4 weeks for a custom order, or next day shipping if you order an in-stock wheel.

:-)
I'm pretty sure you have your own thread, so why advertise in mine?

Beith Performance Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.beithperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
I'm pretty sure you have your own thread, so why advertise in mine?
If this was a 'DCT Motorsport Steering Wheel' thread, and they were a paying forum sponsor, I would agree it would be foul play for me to advertise my company. However, this is a generic 'Steering Wheel' thread, and I have freedom of speech.

:)

Last edited:

stangchief

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cr3group.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang premium
Beith performance parts guy:

Am I to understand that the price is now $595 + shipping plus $125 if you don't have a core to send? I thought your price was previously advertised at $650.00 (with no core) on previous threads. Or, is this new price quote just for a carbon fiber wheel? My reference to the $650.00 wheel is for the GT350R wheel without the suede. Can you clear it up for me?
Sponsored