• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Boostworks Procharger Race Valve Relocation Pipe

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
Just bought this, waited 6 weeks to get it and now I need to sell it. It has never been mounted in the car outside of a test fit to see if it solved the Race Valve intake press issue. It did and is the best solution to get the issue fixed, plus it looks sick with the valve up front!

I am selling because finding a damn aluminum V Band for a Tial MVS is impossible! I mean literally impossible!! So I am modifying he stock tube since it is steel.

Paid 214 and waited six weeks. Save some bucks and get it now ;)

$190 plus shipping, should be less than $10 to $15 with USPS first class shipping.

Local pick up in DFW area
IMG_2997.JPG
Sponsored

PC 2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordered 2019 ruby red pp1 A10 with whipple stage 2
Don't you have a procharger you should do what I'm doing use the pipe that comes with the supercharger kit

PC 2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I also seen you post something else about pulley size I did some research and talk to ProCharger I'm going to 3.85. The kit comes with a 4.75 and I have 9 pounds of boost. 3.85 at 7200 RPMs the blower will be spinning at around 62000 and some change. Take advantage of your wastegate for real. The supercharger Max 65000 so it is safe and you're not going to be at Redline whole time you're driving.

OP
OP
MyLilPony

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
Don't you have a procharger you should do what I'm doing use the pipe that comes with the supercharger kit
Yes I do have a PC Stage 2 with D1SC. I also have the stock pipe that comes with the race valve. The Red big BOV on the factory pipe presses against the intake pipe for the PC and can cause the stock intake to be sucked in at high boost. So the best way to address that is to move the BOV to the other side closer to the IC. That is what this pipe does.

I will be going down to the 4.38 pulley from the 4.75. I run to 7700rpm and at that rpm I see 16+ psi already. I will set the wastegate at 12 psi and with this set up I should be around 550+ torque and 650ish WHP; perfect for me. Going to a sub 4 pulley you will have issues that your motor I do not think will be able to handle. When you wastegate you should stick to around 4 to 5 psi above where you want to be from what I have read and heard from others with experience. Also spinning the PC at max RPM can't bode well for longevity.

My thoughts are with that small of a pulley you will build too much boost down low and put way to much strain on the stock internals IMHO.

PC 2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah but whipples are building a ton of boost down low and it looks like you're seeing twice as much boost as I am with the same size pulley

Sponsored

OP
OP
MyLilPony

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
Yeah but whipples are building a ton of boost down low and it looks like you're seeing twice as much boost as I am with the same size pulley
Altitude and I have catless headers, not sure what mods etc... you have but those both impact the psi you see. Also I am spinning 500 rom higher. At 7200 I see about 12 psi

PC 2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OK at factory settings redline I see like 9 I have catless long tubes as well. So that's 3.85 won't even compare to the 4.38 you're going to use.

OP
OP
MyLilPony

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
Ttt