Sponsored

Introduce yourself!!

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Although I do not plan on purchasing a 2015 Mustang at this time, visiting this site has sort of...well...gee, now I want a 2015 Mustang! Nutty!
Cochese! You NEED a Guard Metallic 2015 GT :) Welcome...
Sponsored

Cochese

Sweet Baby James, PX, PY
Threads
Reaction score
Cochese! You NEED a Guard Metallic 2015 GT :) Welcome...
Thank you for the welcome, Tony.

I do not 'NEED' a Guard Metallic 2015 GT...but I would 'LIKE TO HAVE' one...especially after DABKO showed me one in person at the Bullitt Nationals in Detroit Rock City this summer. It's a VERY, VERY cool color...you gotta see it to appreciate it to its fullest potential. I dunno...'LIKE TO HAVE' could morph into 'NEED'.

I 'NEED' to quit hanging out here!

:headbonk:

BlueOvalGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NBF - Nothin' But Fords
Love this forum. I've been reading for some time. I learned a number of things here. I'll be ordering a 2015 Mustang early next year.

I've owned a string of Ford's beginning with a 1970 Maverick that had 3-on-the-tree. My last 'performance' car was a 1991 Taurus SHO with a 5-speed manual gearbox and a Yamaha engine. Since then, with other people in mind, it's been a string of family haulers and F-150's. But not anymore. This one's for me.

It'll look like this:

P8C/CY/44X/400A/43S/975/77R

TeddysStang

1st time Stang owner
Threads
Reaction score
Website
CarolinaCarConnections.info
First Name
Teddy
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Premium GT - 20" wheels
New member and Mustang Owner

Hi, my name is Teddy. I am from the Charlotte, NC area and am (or will be when my ordered 2015 DIB GT, 6spd arrives) a new mustang owner. This will be my first true sports car/Muscle car. The closest thing I've owned to that was a 1998 BMW 540I 6-speed with Sport Package. Still one of my favorite cars, albeit, expensive to maintain.

I fell in love with the stang after my cousin and I rented a 2011 GT premium from Hertz in Orlando, FL. We loved how good the car rode for a muscle car and the power. I had a little race on I-4 coming back from Tampa with a Infiniti G37 and toyed with him. My cousin, a NYC Highway Patrolman, is getting one as well, but after he retires in 4 years. I also am an Auto enthusiast blogger and my blog can be found at http://CarolinaCarConnections.info also I am on Instagram under "CarolinaCarConnections".
:headbang:

John@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang 5.0
Hey guys and gals. My name is John. I work for STEEDA here in sunny FL. Here is my 2012 Mustang 5.0
10259832_10151976508980493_6144025990639159294_n.jpg

Sponsored

RADARB8

***** Troll
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Hi everyone! New member and proud new S550 owner! Picked up my comp. orange 50th anniv. GT off the showroom floor on Saturday. Can't believe the dealer had one :) Hope to contribute to the forum as much as I'm sure I'll learn!

Tascam

Congrats and welcome! That's one of the combos I am considering, looks awesome. Love the 50th AP wheels.

johnnyblack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S197
Hi everyone! New member and proud new S550 owner! Picked up my comp. orange 50th anniv. GT off the showroom floor on Saturday. Can't believe the dealer had one :) Hope to contribute to the forum as much as I'm sure I'll learn!

:clap2::love::headbang:

e30og

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Genesis G70 3.3T Sport

gorgeous!

did you really stop in the middle of a public road, position the car in the median, get out, and take enough time to snap quality pics? ahahaha love it

FireBird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang

How come this looks so much like Race Red, esp the first pic? R u sure its comp orange? (No offence yeah)

Sponsored

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
Name is Art. not sure why, but i used to get emails when replies were made in threads, now i dont, it still is on instant reply and i even made sure my email was correct. anyone else have this issue or a fix?

RADARB8

***** Troll
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
gorgeous!

did you really stop in the middle of a public road, position the car in the median, get out, and take enough time to snap quality pics? ahahaha love it
Lol, well I guess I technically stopped in the middle of a public road, but there's nothing down it except for a new housing development that's just being built (no homes built yet) and the park where they have the swampbuggy races. There's literally 0 traffic :)

RADARB8

***** Troll
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
How come this looks so much like Race Red, esp the first pic? R u sure its comp orange? (No offence yeah)
Unless the window sticker lies, she's definitely comp. orange :) The first pic looks red because the shutter was a bit fast on my camera, and the dusk setting just caused the whole picture to darken quite a bit.

Biggdogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT350
Howdy folks. Normally more of a lurker to board stuff but I figure I will be here quite some time so figure I would make an introduction and get to know everyone here. Name is Eric. I am 35 and have went back to school Marshall University which I graduate with a BSN in nursing in May. After that it is either Anethesist school or med school. I live in South Point Ohio and am up in Cincinnati quite often. I currently drive a 2013 BRZ but I fell in love with Mustangs at 13 with the Fox body. Only thing that has kept me from pulling the trigger is the time of the year. My BRZ is miserable in the snow but I dont know if I want to get the Mustang I have wanted since I was a boy and immediately subject it so a possible harsh winter.

I have pretty much decided on what I want. 5.0 premium, PP, Recaro's is an option I am not sure about right now. I cannot find any dealers local that have any with them to sit in and check feel, hell right now I cant even find a premium local to check those seats. Oxford white seems to be the color I am leaning towards. My BRZ is black, and it is possibly the first and last black car I will ever own. When its clean, there is nothing that looks better, 3 minutes later however....

Nice to meet you guys and gals.

stang6515

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
1965 Fastback, 2019 GT350, 2022 Mach 1 w/HP
Hey Steve here and anxiously waiting for my 15 to come in. Ordered it on29 Aug,got VIN but no other date yet. Owned Mustangs since 95 and currently have 1965 Fastback and 08 GT. Cant wait for my 15 to arrive !!
Sponsored