Sponsored

First VTT Stage 2 in the 10's! Who's next!

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
Big congrats to @perfweld for being the first EBM VTT Stage 2 in the 10's with is 10.99 pass at almost 125MPH. This was done at Sacramento Raceway, I will let Mark step in with all his details, but I know he is running VTT stage 2, stock motor, Upgraded Torque Converter, and a Lund Tune. Keep in mind 100% STOCK MOTOR. Besides that he can fill us in.

UPDATE: Car has now run a 10.86 @127!!!

Seriously awesome work bud! Thanks for pushing so hard! :headbang::first:

Video:

[ame]

Embed link if anyone knows how to do that, wont seem to work for me.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5U1dtNKqWq8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
P1070826.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

menaecoboost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost mustang black PP pack
Awesome

Sponsored

perfweld

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Thanks all, all the hard work is paying off. I have new 17" M/T drag radials on the way now, if I can leave at high boost im confident low 10.9s to high 10.8s are possible.

I must give Huge Thanks to Lund Racing, Jon is amazing to say the least, such a great person, and his Tunes are amazing !! Tony Vargas and Wagner Tuning for the Super Sleeper Turbo and Intercooler that perform flawlessly. Steve at UPR for being able to just call and order parts with no Drama, and Speed Performance for the E85 Kit.
P1070832.JPG

OP
OP
VargasTurboTech

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
Thanks all, all the hard work is paying off. I have new 17" M/T drag radials on the way now, if I can leave at high boost im confident low 10.9s to high 10.8s are possible.

I must give Huge Thanks to Lund Racing, Jon is amazing to say the least, such a great person, and his Tunes are amazing !! Tony Vargas and Wagner Tuning for the Super Sleeper Turbo and Intercooler that perform flawlessly. Steve at UPR for being able to just call and order parts with no Drama, and Speed Performance for the E85 Kit.
I mean come on! Look at the engine bay!!! Imagine taking that car to a street race. Stock looking everything, knocking down 10 sec passes. That is the beauty of our stock frame upgrades, want to make big power, and run quick times, while sliding undetected for dealer visits, and smog checks. This is the ONLY answer, and with Twin Scroll coming, it will fit everyones power needs from low end TQ to top end monster!

Sponsored

perfweld

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
I mean come on! Look at the engine bay!!! Imagine taking that car to a street race. Stock looking everything, knocking down 10 sec passes. That is the beauty of our stock frame upgrades, want to make big power, and run quick times, while sliding undetected for dealer visits, and smog checks. This is the ONLY answer, and with Twin Scroll coming, it will fit everyones power needs from low end TQ to top end monster!
Not many people realize I even have a Catted downpipe and full Solo exhaust as well. I also have just taken the car on two 1k mile road trips, and it gets 20.5 mpg on the E85 ( well over 30 mpg if I load a gas tune in it ) It is the ultimate sleeper.

OP
OP
VargasTurboTech

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
Not many people realize I even have a Catted downpipe and full Solo exhaust as well. I also have just taken the car on two 1k mile road trips, and it gets 20.5 mpg on the E85 ( well over 30 mpg if I load a gas tune in it ) It is the ultimate sleeper.
Dude are you serious! Catted Downpipe! I had no idea, I mean just goes to show you what can be done with proper tuning, and good flowing turbo. Basically stock everything, running on 100% E85, and you knocking down 10's. The other guys are running fully built cars, with 10K+ invested, and are running either slower, or barely quicker. This really is a cool platform! :headbang::ford:

perfweld

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Is it really a stock longblock? Which converter is in it?
Absolutely, I do have a new one with all the bells and whistles but have not put it in yet, wanted to see where the stock engine would take me. I have a Circle D convertor in the car.

mbreinin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium.
Absolutely, I do have a new one with all the bells and whistles but have not put it in yet, wanted to see where the stock engine would take me. I have a Circle D convertor in the car.
Which Circle D, or was it a custom spec?

I am curious to see how long that stock bottom end can last. Takes about 550 HP to put a 3700 pound car into the 10's.

Mike
Sponsored