Sponsored

Eleanor Style Window Scoops

HTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Ecoboost PP
installed the Cervinis Eleanor Style Window Scoops today. haven't seen a post about them on here so i figured id share lol

Sponsored

NoReins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work in Progress
they look nice. my only "complaint" with them is the length of the scoop. In my opinion I think it would look better if the body of the louver was longer so the points would extend to the door windows. Just looks 1-2 inches short

But hey if you enjoy them, that is the only thing that counts :thumbsup:

OP
OP
HTX

HTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Ecoboost PP
they look nice. my only "complaint" with them is the length of the scoop. In my opinion I think it would look better if the body of the louver was longer so the points would extend to the door windows. Just looks 1-2 inches short

But hey if you enjoy them, that is the only thing that counts :thumbsup:
yeah i agree with you. making it longer would give it a more complete look.

SnowyB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB Mustang GT
Thanks for sharing, looks great. I have a set in transit to me now, same colour car as yours but I'm thinking of painting them black to get them to blend into that area of the car better. Still undecided though.

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Those look fantastic, thanks for sharing!

I'm a HUGE Cervinis fan! I've been modifying cars for my 37 years of driving and have purchased some really crappy stuff. Some that was so bad it never made it on the car, some that took a LOT of rework to even make usable, some that I just lived with questionable fitment. There was no Internet back then so there was no sharing of information.

I purchased the C series kit for my 06 GT immediately after buying the car. To be honest, I saw the kit in MM&FF Magazine and went and bought a Tungsten because of it. I was amazed at the quality of the parts, fitment was absolutely perfect and their customer service is always top notch! Since then I've had Cervinis parts on both my 2010 and my 2015 Mustangs and I'm always impressed with the quality.

Reactions: HTX

Sponsored

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Personally, I'd like to see this blend in completely with the body... like this (excuse the sloppy chop)
Eleanor 3.jpg

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
@Zack_Cervinis can these be elongated easily?
Sponsored